Serbia W vs Canada W, May 31, 2024

Nations League Volleyball Women, on Friday,

Serbia

Canada

Score, Highlights

Serbia 50.1% Canada 49.9%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Best for US Customers 1.83 1.84

Latest Results

28.05.24 Poland W volleyball – Serbia W volleyball – 3:1
19.05.24 Brazil W volleyball – Serbia W volleyball – 3:0
18.05.24 Serbia W volleyball – China W volleyball – 1:3
17.05.24 Serbia W volleyball – Thailand W volleyball – 3:0
15.05.24 Serbia W volleyball – Dominican Republic W volleyball – 1:3
28.05.24 Canada W volleyball – USA W volleyball – 1:3
18.05.24 Thailand W volleyball – Canada W volleyball – 1:3
17.05.24 China W volleyball – Canada W volleyball – 1:3
16.05.24 Dominican Republic W volleyball – Canada W volleyball – 0:3
14.05.24 Brazil W volleyball – Canada W volleyball – 3:1

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Serbia won 3.
  • Serbia is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recent matches Canada is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Serbia could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph for both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Serbia won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 15-8.

    Latest Head To Head

    18.09.23 Serbia W volleyball – Canada W volleyball – 3:0
    04.06.23 Canada W volleyball – Serbia W volleyball – 3:2
    25.09.22 Serbia W volleyball – Canada W volleyball – 3:0
    01.07.22 Serbia W volleyball – Canada W volleyball – 3:1
    12.06.21 Canada W volleyball – Serbia W volleyball – 3:1

    Standings

    2024

    Pl W L Pts
    1 Poland W 6 6 0 18:1 18
    2 Brazil W 6 6 0 18:5 17
    3 Italy W 6 5 1 15:5 15
    4 China W 5 4 1 13:6 12
    5 Japan W 6 4 2 14:8 12
    6 Turkey W 5 3 2 12:8 10
    7 USA W 5 3 2 11:8 9
    8 Canada W 5 3 2 11:8 9
    9 Netherlands W 6 2 4 9:13 6
    10 Dominican Republic W 6 2 4 7:13 6
    11 South Korea W 6 1 5 5:16 4
    12 Serbia W 5 1 4 6:12 3
    13 Germany W 5 1 4 6:12 3
    14 Thailand W 5 1 4 6:13 3
    15 France W 6 1 5 3:16 3
    16 Bulgaria W 5 1 4 4:14 2

    Nations League Volleyball Women Outrights

    1. USA: 3.7 (18.6%)

    2. Turkey U19 W: 4.5 (15.29%)

    3. Italy U16 W: 5.5 (12.51%)

    4. Brazil: 6 (11.47%)

    5. China: 6.5 (10.59%)

    6. Poland U20: 7.5 (9.17%)

    7. Serbia U20: 11 (6.25%)

    8. Japan: 12 (5.73%)

    9. Netherlands U17: 21 (3.28%)

    10. Dominican Republic: 23 (2.99%)

    11. Canada: 41 (1.68%)

    12. Germany: 41 (1.68%)

    13. France: 276 (0.25%)

    14. Thailand W: 326 (0.21%)

    15. Bulgaria: 451 (0.15%)

    16. South Korea: 451 (0.15%)

    Short Preview

    This match between Serbia W and Canada W in the Nations League Volleyball Women is set to be a close one, with both teams having had mixed results in their previous matches. Serbia W will be playing at home, which could give them a slight advantage.

    However, based on the latest results before this match, Canada W may have a slight edge in terms of form, having won 3 out of their last 5 matches compared to Serbia W’s 1 win out of 5. The Bookmakers coefficients suggest that this match could go either way, with odds slightly in favor of Serbia W.

    Our ML estimation gives Serbia W a slight advantage with a probability of 51.2%, while Canada W has a probability of 48.8%. Overall, this match is likely to be closely contested and could go down to the wire. Both teams will be looking to secure a crucial victory in this Nations League Volleyball Women match.

    Generated automatically

    Serbia W – Canada W and other Nations League Volleyball Women events on our partner.

  • Nations League Volleyball Women

    Related Articles

    0 Comment