Sevilla vs Barcelona, May 26, 2024

Spanish LaLiga, on Sunday,

Sevilla

Barcelona

Score, Highlights

Sevilla 25.3% Draw 23.8% Barcelona 50.9%

Prediction (the most likely score): 1:2

Outrights of Spanish LaLiga Barcelona: 0.49%

Watch Watch and Bet Sevilla – Barcelona available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 3.6 4 1.88
bet_at_home 3.85 4.09 1.89
betsson 3.75 4 1.9
MarathonBet 3.93 4.21 1.91 Watch Watch and Bet
WilliamHill 3.7 4 1.85
Pinnacle 3.85 4.04 1.87
Best for US Customers 3.75 3.9 1.86

Latest Results

19.05.24 Athletic Bilbao – Sevilla FC – 2:0
15.05.24 Sevilla FC – Cádiz CF – 0:1
11.05.24 Villarreal CF – Sevilla FC – 3:2
05.05.24 Sevilla FC – Granada CF – 3:0
28.04.24 Real Betis – Sevilla FC – 1:1
19.05.24 FC Barcelona – Rayo Vallecano – 3:0
16.05.24 UD Almería – FC Barcelona – 0:2
13.05.24 FC Barcelona – Real Sociedad – 2:0
04.05.24 Girona FC – FC Barcelona – 4:2
29.04.24 FC Barcelona – CF Valencia – 4:2

Facts

  • During this match we will watch a battle between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a leader (ranked 13 and 2 in the zone Promotion ~ Champions League (Group Stage: )).
  • Barcelona is Qualified for Champions League (Group Stage )
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Sevilla won 0.
  • Sevilla is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Barcelona is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Sevilla could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Barcelona is a favorite.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Sevilla won 2 matches, drawn 6 matches, lost 12 matches and goals 14-42.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Sevilla won 2 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 9-17.

    Latest Head To Head

    29.09.23 FC Barcelona – Sevilla FC – 1:0
    05.02.23 FC Barcelona – Sevilla FC – 3:0
    03.09.22 Sevilla FC – FC Barcelona – 0:3
    03.04.22 FC Barcelona – Sevilla FC – 1:0
    21.12.21 Sevilla FC – FC Barcelona – 1:1

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Real Madrid ✔ 37 29 7 1 87:26 61 94
    2 Barcelona ✔ 37 25 7 5 77:43 34 82
    3 Girona ✔ 37 24 6 7 78:46 32 78
    4 Atl. Madrid ✔ 37 23 4 10 68:43 25 73
    5 Ath Bilbao ✔ 37 18 11 8 60:37 23 65
    6 Real Sociedad ✔ 37 16 12 9 51:37 14 60
    7 Betis ✔ 37 14 14 9 48:45 3 56
    8 Villarreal 37 14 10 13 64:64 0 52
    9 Valencia 37 13 9 15 38:43 -5 48
    10 Alaves 37 12 9 16 35:45 -10 45
    11 Osasuna 37 12 8 17 44:55 -11 44
    12 Getafe 37 10 13 14 41:52 -11 43
    13 Sevilla 37 10 11 16 47:52 -5 41
    14 Celta Vigo 37 10 10 17 44:55 -11 40
    15 Las Palmas 37 10 9 18 32:46 -14 39
    16 Rayo Vallecano 37 8 14 15 29:47 -18 38
    17 Mallorca 37 7 16 14 31:43 -12 37
    18 Cadiz CF ✔ 37 6 15 16 25:49 -24 33
    19 Granada CF ✔ 37 4 9 24 38:72 -34 21
    20 Almeria ✔ 37 2 12 23 37:74 -37 18

    Spanish LaLiga Outrights

    1. Real Madrid: 1 (99.48%)

    2. Barcelona: 201 (0.49%)

    3. Girona: 4334.33 (0.02%)

    Short Preview

    In this upcoming LaLiga match on May 26, 2024, Sevilla FC will be hosting FC Barcelona at their home ground. Sevilla FC has been struggling in their recent matches, only managing to win 1 out of their last 5 games. On the other hand, FC Barcelona is in a good form, winning 4 out of their last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers have given the coefficients of 3.45 for Sevilla FC winning, 1.99 for a draw, and 48.7 for FC Barcelona winning. This translates to a ML estimation of 27.4% chance for Sevilla FC to win, 23.9% chance for a draw, and 48.7% chance for FC Barcelona to win.

    The most likely result by bookmakers is a 1-2 victory for FC Barcelona. With their recent form and higher probability of winning according to the bookmakers, FC Barcelona will be the favorites going into this match. Sevilla FC will have to step up their game if they want to secure a positive result against the strong FC Barcelona team.

    Generated automatically

    Sevilla – Barcelona and other Spanish LaLiga events on our partner.

  • Spanish LaLiga

    Related Articles

    0 Comment