Simona Waltert vs Magdalena Frech, Apr 13, 2024

WTA Billie Jean King Cup World Group, on Saturday,

Waltert

Frech

Score, Highlights

Waltert 38.8% Frech 61.3%

Short Preview

In the upcoming WTA Billie Jean King Cup World Group match on April 13, 2024, Simona Waltert will be facing off against Magdalena Frech. Simona Waltert, who is the home player in this matchup, has won 2 out of her last 5 matches leading up to this event. On the other hand, Magdalena Frech has won 1 out of her last 5 matches.

The bookmakers have set the coefficients at 2.45 for Simona Waltert and 1.55 for Magdalena Frech. According to our ML estimation, the probability of Simona Waltert winning is 39.8%, while the probability of Magdalena Frech winning is 60.2%.

This match is expected to be a closely contested one, with both players looking to secure a victory. Simona Waltert will have the home court advantage, which could play a factor in the outcome of the match. Magdalena Frech will be looking to improve her recent form and secure a win in this matchup.

Overall, this match has the potential to be an exciting and competitive battle between two talented players, and fans can expect an entertaining display of tennis from both Simona Waltert and Magdalena Frech.

Facts

  • Recent matches Waltert is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Frech is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Frech could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Frech will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Waltert won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-0.

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Best for US Customers 2.45 1.55

    Latest Results

    12.04.24 Simona Waltert – Iga Swiatek – 0:2
    03.04.24 Simona Waltert – Ipek Oz – 1:2
    02.04.24 Simona Waltert – Louisa Chirico – 2:1
    30.03.24 Simona Waltert – Jessica Bouzas Maneiro – 0:2
    29.03.24 Simona Waltert – Olga Danilovic – 2:0
    12.04.24 Celine Naef – Magdalena Frech – 1:2
    02.04.24 Magdalena Frech – Sloane Stephens – 0:2
    20.03.24 Magdalena Frech – Camila Giorgi – 0:2
    07.03.24 Magdalena Frech – Lucia Bronzetti – 0:2
    27.02.24 Taylah Preston – Magdalena Frech – 2:1

    Latest Head To Head

    28.01.23 Simona Waltert – Magdalena Frech – 2:0

    Simona Waltert – Magdalena Frech and other WTA Billie Jean King Cup World Group events on our partner.

  • WTA Billie Jean King Cup World Group

    Related Articles

    0 Comment