St. Gallen vs Zürich, May 25, 2024

Swiss Super League, on Saturday,

St. Gallen

Zürich

Score, Highlights

St. Gallen 46.1% Draw 24.9% Zürich 29%

Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1

Watch Watch and Bet St. Gallen – Zürich available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 2.05 3.7 3.2
bet_at_home 2.06 3.77 3.28
MarathonBet 2.06 3.88 3.24 Watch Watch and Bet
WilliamHill 1.95 3.75 3.1
Pinnacle 2.07 3.77 3.28
Best for US Customers 2.01 3.75 3.3

Latest Results

20.05.24 FC Winterthur – FC St. Gallen – 1:3
16.05.24 Young Boys – FC St. Gallen – 3:1
12.05.24 FC St. Gallen – Servette FC – 1:1
04.05.24 FC Lugano – FC St. Gallen – 0:1
21.04.24 FC Zürich – FC St. Gallen – 0:1
20.05.24 FC Zürich – FC Lugano – 2:1
15.05.24 FC Zürich – Servette FC – 2:1
12.05.24 FC Winterthur – FC Zürich – 1:3
05.05.24 FC Zürich – Young Boys – 0:2
21.04.24 FC Zürich – FC St. Gallen – 0:1

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches St. Gallen won 2.
  • St. Gallen is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recent matches Zürich is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recently St. Gallen have a series of guest games.
  • Recently Zürich have a series of home games.
  • St. Gallen will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches St. Gallen won 6 matches, drawn 6 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 28-31.
  • Including matches at home between the teams St. Gallen won 2 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 13-18.

    Latest Head To Head

    21.04.24 FC Zürich – FC St. Gallen – 0:1
    16.12.23 FC St. Gallen – FC Zürich – 1:0
    26.08.23 FC Zürich – FC St. Gallen – 1:1
    23.04.23 FC Zürich – FC St. Gallen – 1:0
    02.04.23 FC St. Gallen – FC Zürich – 2:2

    Standings

    Championship Group

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Young Boys 37 22 8 7 73:34 39 74
    2 Lugano 37 20 5 12 67:49 18 65
    3 Servette 37 17 10 10 57:43 14 61
    4 Zurich 37 15 12 10 51:40 11 57
    5 St. Gallen 37 16 9 12 59:49 10 57
    6 Winterthur 37 13 10 14 60:68 -8 49

    Swiss Super League Outrights

    1. Young Boys: 1.02 (95.37%)

    2. Lugano: 21 (4.63%)

    Short Preview

    The match between St. Gallen and Zürich in the Swiss Super League on May 25, 2024, is expected to be a closely contested affair. Both teams have been in decent form recently, with St. Gallen winning 3 of their last 5 matches and Zürich also winning 3 of their last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers have slightly favored St. Gallen to win with odds of 2.03, while Zürich has odds of 3.23 for a win. Our ML estimation gives St. Gallen a 46.5% chance of winning, a draw has a 24.7% chance, and Zürich has a 28.8% chance of winning.

    The most likely result predicted by the bookmakers is a 1-1 draw. This indicates that the match could be a tight contest with both teams evenly matched. Fans can expect an exciting and competitive game between St. Gallen and Zürich with the potential for goals from both sides.

    Generated automatically

    St. Gallen – Zürich and other Swiss Super League events on our partner.

  • Swiss Super League

    Related Articles

    0 Comment