St. Louis Cardinals vs Philadelphia Phillies, Apr 10, 2024

MLB, on Wednesday,

St. Louis Cardinals

Philadelphia Phillies

Score, Highlights

St. Louis 45.5% Philadelphia 54.5%

Short Preview

The matchup between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Philadelphia Phillies on April 10, 2024, is set to be an exciting one. The Cardinals, who have won 2 out of their last 5 matches, will be looking to secure a win at home. On the other hand, the Phillies have won 3 out of their last 5 matches and will be looking to continue their winning streak.

According to bookmakers, the odds are fairly even for both teams, with coefficients of 2.12 for the Cardinals and 1.79 for the Phillies. Our ML estimation gives the Cardinals a slight edge with a 51.5% probability of winning, while the Phillies have a 48.5% chance.

The most likely result predicted by bookmakers is a 5:5 tie, indicating that this match could be a closely contested game. Both teams will be looking to put on a strong performance and secure the win, so fans can expect an intense and thrilling game of baseball.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches St. Louis won 1.
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Recently St. Louis have a series of home games.
  • Recently Philadelphia have a series of guest games.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches St. Louis won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 14 matches and goals 53-85.
  • Including matches at home between the teams St. Louis won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 40-48.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

    Outrights of MLB Philadelphia Phillies: 4.94% St.Louis Cardinals: 2.47%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 2.13 1.84
    Pinnacle 2.19 1.78
    Best for US Customers 2.1 1.74

    Latest Results

    08.04.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Philadelphia Phillies – 3:5
    07.04.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Miami Marlins – 3:10
    06.04.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Miami Marlins – 3:1
    04.04.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Miami Marlins – 8:5
    03.04.24 San Diego Padres – St. Louis Cardinals – 3:2
    08.04.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Philadelphia Phillies – 3:5
    07.04.24 Washington Nationals – Philadelphia Phillies – 3:2
    06.04.24 Washington Nationals – Philadelphia Phillies – 2:5
    05.04.24 Washington Nationals – Philadelphia Phillies – 0:4
    03.04.24 Philadelphia Phillies – Cincinnati Reds – 1:4

    Latest Head To Head

    08.04.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Philadelphia Phillies – 3:5
    17.09.23 St. Louis Cardinals – Philadelphia Phillies – 6:5
    16.09.23 St. Louis Cardinals – Philadelphia Phillies – 1:6
    15.09.23 St. Louis Cardinals – Philadelphia Phillies – 4:5
    27.08.23 Philadelphia Phillies – St. Louis Cardinals – 3:0

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 12 10 2 59:41 0.833
    2 Cleveland Guardians 11 8 3 62:28 0.727
    3 Detroit Tigers 11 7 4 38:38 0.636
    4 Boston Red Sox 11 7 4 51:31 0.636
    5 Los Angeles Angels 10 6 4 48:54 0.600
    6 Kansas City Royals 10 6 4 44:25 0.600
    7 Baltimore Orioles 10 6 4 54:33 0.600
    8 Texas Rangers 10 6 4 58:40 0.600
    9 Toronto Blue Jays 11 5 6 41:55 0.455
    10 Tampa Bay Rays 11 5 6 45:60 0.455
    11 Minnesota Twins 8 3 5 23:30 0.375
    12 Seattle Mariners 11 4 7 33:57 0.364
    13 Houston Astros 11 4 7 47:46 0.364
    14 Oakland Athletics 10 3 7 30:50 0.300
    15 Chicago White Sox 11 2 9 23:51 0.182

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Pittsburgh Pirates 12 9 3 69:50 0.750
    2 Milwaukee Brewers 10 7 3 58:46 0.700
    3 Los Angeles Dodgers 13 9 4 73:62 0.692
    4 Atlanta Braves 9 6 3 63:38 0.667
    5 Chicago Cubs 10 6 4 66:51 0.600
    6 Cincinnati Reds 11 6 5 61:56 0.545
    7 Philadelphia Phillies 10 5 5 41:47 0.500
    8 San Diego Padres 13 6 7 69:68 0.462
    9 St.Louis Cardinals 11 5 6 44:51 0.455
    10 Washington Nationals 10 4 6 40:50 0.400
    11 New York Mets 10 4 6 33:45 0.400
    12 Arizona Diamondbacks 11 4 7 66:52 0.364
    13 San Francisco Giants 11 4 7 43:62 0.364
    14 Colorado Rockies 11 3 8 49:81 0.273
    15 Miami Marlins 12 1 11 42:75 0.083

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.1 (17.32%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 4.97 (14.31%)

    3. New York Yankees: 7.74 (9.18%)

    4. Houston Astros: 10.17 (6.99%)

    5. Texas Rangers: 10.89 (6.53%)

    6. Baltimore Orioles: 12.61 (5.63%)

    7. Philadelphia Phillies: 14.39 (4.94%)

    8. Toronto Blue Jays: 23.5 (3.02%)

    9. Seattle Mariners: 24.89 (2.86%)

    10. Chicago Cubs: 28.67 (2.48%)

    11. St.Louis Cardinals: 28.73 (2.47%)

    12. Tampa Bay Rays: 30 (2.37%)

    13. Arizona Diamondbacks: 30.44 (2.33%)

    14. Cleveland Guardians: 30.95 (2.3%)

    15. Boston Red Sox: 34.22 (2.08%)

    16. San Diego Padres: 35.28 (2.01%)

    17. Minnesota Twins: 35.78 (1.99%)

    18. Cincinnati Reds: 37.22 (1.91%)

    19. Detroit Tigers: 51.56 (1.38%)

    20. San Francisco Giants: 52.17 (1.36%)

    21. Pittsburgh Pirates: 53.22 (1.34%)

    22. New York Mets: 55.33 (1.28%)

    23. Milwaukee Brewers: 62.67 (1.13%)

    24. Los Angeles Angels: 79.78 (0.89%)

    25. Kansas City Royals: 80.89 (0.88%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 181.44 (0.39%)

    27. Washington Nationals: 342.22 (0.21%)

    28. Chicago White Sox: 479.79 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 500.56 (0.14%)

    30. Oakland Athletics: 539.47 (0.13%)

    St. Louis Cardinals – Philadelphia Phillies and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment