Surrey vs Sussex, Jun 07, 2024

Vitality Blast, on Friday,

Surrey

Sussex

Score, Highlights

Surrey 65.4% Sussex 34.6%

Outrights of Vitality Blast Surrey: 14.13% Sussex: 5.22%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.45 2.76
WilliamHill 1.44 2.75
Best for US Customers 1.42 2.65

Latest Results

02.06.24 Surrey County Cricket Club – Somerset County Cricket Club – Surrey won by 57 runs.
31.05.24 Glamorgan County Cricket Club – Surrey County Cricket Club – Surrey won by 19 runs.
30.05.24 Hampshire County Cricket Club – Surrey County Cricket Club – Surrey won by 5 wickets.
24.05.24 Hampshire County Cricket Club – Surrey County Cricket Club – 608:127
17.05.24 Surrey County Cricket Club – Worcestershire County Cricket Club – Surrey won by 281 runs.
02.06.24 Glamorgan County Cricket Club – Sussex County Cricket Club – Glamorgan won by 25 runs.
31.05.24 Sussex County Cricket Club – Gloucestershire Gladiators – Sussex won by 3 wickets.
24.05.24 Middlesex County Cricket Club – Sussex County Cricket Club – 613:554
17.05.24 Sussex County Cricket Club – Yorkshire County Cricket Club – Sussex won by 21 runs.
10.05.24 Glamorgan County Cricket Club – Sussex County Cricket Club – Glamorgan won by 9 wickets.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Surrey won 2.
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Surrey could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Surrey will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Surrey won 8 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 3055-3281.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Surrey won 6 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1517-1469.

    Latest Head To Head

    09.06.23 Sussex County Cricket Club – Surrey County Cricket Club – 134:258
    28.05.23 Surrey County Cricket Club – Sussex County Cricket Club – 148:149
    14.08.22 Sussex County Cricket Club – Surrey County Cricket Club – 378:162
    23.06.22 Sussex County Cricket Club – Surrey County Cricket Club – 172:155
    08.06.22 Surrey County Cricket Club – Sussex County Cricket Club – 147:146

    Standings

    2024

    North

    Pl W D L N/R Pts
    1 Lancashire 3 2 0 1 0 424:369 4
    2 Yorkshire 3 2 0 1 0 441:413 4
    3 Warwickshire / Birmingham Bears 2 2 0 0 0 254:228 4
    4 Northamptonshire 3 2 0 1 0 477:502 4
    5 Leicestershire 2 1 0 1 0 331:329 2
    6 Worcestershire 2 1 0 1 0 273:273 2
    7 Derbyshire 3 1 0 2 0 462:518 2
    8 Durham 2 0 0 2 0 176:181 0
    9 Nottinghamshire 2 0 0 2 0 281:306 0

    South

    Pl W D L N/R Pts
    1 Surrey 3 3 0 0 0 526:449 6
    2 Kent 2 1 0 1 0 370:273 2
    3 Glamorgan 2 1 0 1 0 364:358 2
    4 Hampshire 2 1 0 1 0 328:328 2
    5 Gloucestershire 2 1 0 1 0 309:309 2
    6 Essex 3 1 0 2 0 541:542 2
    7 Sussex 2 1 0 1 0 326:350 2
    8 Somerset 2 1 0 1 0 303:356 2
    9 Middlesex 2 0 0 2 0 310:412 0

    Vitality Blast Outrights

    1. Surrey: 5.38 (14.13%)

    2. Warwickshire / Birmingham Bears: 7.25 (10.48%)

    3. Somerset: 7.38 (10.3%)

    4. Nottinghamshire: 9.88 (7.69%)

    5. Lancashire: 10.75 (7.07%)

    6. Northamptonshire: 12.75 (5.96%)

    7. Hampshire: 14.56 (5.22%)

    8. Kent: 14.56 (5.22%)

    9. Essex: 14.56 (5.22%)

    10. Worcestershire: 14.56 (5.22%)

    11. Sussex: 14.56 (5.22%)

    12. Yorkshire: 16.5 (4.6%)

    13. Leicestershire: 25.25 (3.01%)

    14. Gloucestershire: 28.25 (2.69%)

    15. Glamorgan: 33.25 (2.28%)

    16. Derbyshire: 33.25 (2.28%)

    17. Durham: 39.75 (1.91%)

    18. Middlesex: 49.75 (1.53%)

    Short Preview

    The match between Surrey and Sussex in the Vitality Blast on June 07, 2024, promises to be an exciting contest. Both teams have had a similar track record leading up to this match, with each winning 2 out of their last 5 matches.

    Surrey County Cricket Club, playing at home, will have the advantage of familiar conditions and the support of their fans. Their recent form may give them a slight edge in this match.

    On the other hand, Sussex County Cricket Club will be determined to secure a win and improve their standing in the tournament. They will be looking to their key players to deliver a strong performance and come out on top.

    According to the Bookmakers coefficients, Surrey are the favorites to win with odds of 1.44, while Sussex have odds of 2.72. Our ML estimation gives Surrey a 66.2% chance of winning, with the possibility of a draw at 33.8%.

    Overall, this match promises to be a thrilling encounter between two evenly matched teams, with both sides eager to claim victory. Fans can expect a competitive and entertaining game of cricket.

    Generated automatically

    Surrey – Sussex and other Vitality Blast events on our partner.

  • Vitality Blast

    Related Articles

    0 Comment