Sussex vs Gloucestershire, May 31, 2024

Vitality Blast, on Friday,

Sussex

Gloucestershire

Score, Highlights

Sussex 47.3% Gloucestershire 52.7%

Outrights of Vitality Blast Sussex: 4.12% Gloucestershire: 1.97%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.91 1.8
MarathonBet 2.07 1.75
WilliamHill 2 1.8
Best for US Customers 1.93 1.75

Latest Results

24.05.24 Middlesex County Cricket Club – Sussex County Cricket Club – 613:554
17.05.24 Sussex County Cricket Club – Yorkshire County Cricket Club – Sussex won by 21 runs.
10.05.24 Glamorgan County Cricket Club – Sussex County Cricket Club – Glamorgan won by 9 wickets.
03.05.24 Derbyshire Falcons – Sussex County Cricket Club – Sussex won by an innings and 124 runs.
19.04.24 Sussex County Cricket Club – Gloucestershire Gladiators – Sussex won by 4 wickets.
30.05.24 Gloucestershire Gladiators – Essex Eagles – Gloucestershire won by 5 wickets.
24.05.24 Gloucestershire Gladiators – Derbyshire Falcons – Match drawn.
17.05.24 Leicestershire County Cricket Club – Gloucestershire Gladiators – Match drawn.
10.05.24 Northamptonshire County Cricket Club – Gloucestershire Gladiators – Gloucestershire won by 256 runs.
26.04.24 Gloucestershire Gladiators – Middlesex County Cricket Club – Match drawn.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Sussex won 3.
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Gloucestershire could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph for both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Sussex won 10 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 4465-4748.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Sussex won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 2191-2555.

    Latest Head To Head

    19.04.24 Sussex County Cricket Club – Gloucestershire Gladiators – Sussex won by 4 wickets.
    26.09.23 Sussex County Cricket Club – Gloucestershire Gladiators – 202:195
    18.08.23 Sussex County Cricket Club – Gloucestershire Gladiators – 145:311
    01.07.23 Sussex County Cricket Club – Gloucestershire Gladiators – 160:165
    22.06.23 Gloucestershire Gladiators – Sussex County Cricket Club – 140:141

    Standings

    2024

    North

    Pl W D L N/R Pts
    1 Yorkshire 1 1 0 0 0 104:101 2
    2 Northamptonshire 1 1 0 0 0 163:162 2
    3 Lancashire 1 1 0 0 0 76:75 2
    4 Leicestershire 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    5 Nottinghamshire 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    6 Warwickshire / Birmingham Bears 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    7 Derbyshire 1 0 0 1 0 162:163 0
    8 Durham 1 0 0 1 0 75:76 0
    9 Worcestershire 1 0 0 1 0 101:104 0

    South

    Pl W D L N/R Pts
    1 Surrey 1 1 0 0 0 163:162 2
    2 Gloucestershire 1 1 0 0 0 142:141 2
    3 Glamorgan 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    4 Kent 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    5 Middlesex 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    6 Somerset 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    7 Sussex 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    8 Hampshire 1 0 0 1 0 162:163 0
    9 Essex 1 0 0 1 0 141:142 0

    Vitality Blast Outrights

    1. Nottinghamshire: 6.9 (10.86%)

    2. Surrey: 7.3 (10.26%)

    3. Essex: 8.1 (9.25%)

    4. Somerset: 8.3 (9.03%)

    5. Lancashire: 8.8 (8.51%)

    6. Warwickshire / Birmingham Bears: 9.9 (7.57%)

    7. Hampshire: 11 (6.81%)

    8. Worcestershire: 13.4 (5.59%)

    9. Kent: 16.25 (4.61%)

    10. Yorkshire: 16.6 (4.51%)

    11. Sussex: 18.2 (4.12%)

    12. Northamptonshire: 19 (3.94%)

    13. Durham: 25 (3%)

    14. Glamorgan: 25.4 (2.95%)

    15. Leicestershire: 28.4 (2.64%)

    16. Derbyshire: 30.4 (2.46%)

    17. Gloucestershire: 38 (1.97%)

    18. Middlesex: 39 (1.92%)

    Short Preview

    In this Vitality Blast match on May 31, 2024, Sussex County Cricket Club will face off against Gloucestershire Gladiators. Sussex, the home team, has won 2 out of their last 5 matches while Gloucestershire has won 3 out of their last 5 matches. The Bookmakers coefficients suggest that the match will be closely contested, with odds of 1.98-1.78.

    Our ML estimation gives Sussex a 49.1% chance of winning, while Gloucestershire has a slightly higher probability at 50.9%. This indicates that the match could go either way and will likely be an exciting and closely fought encounter between the two teams.

    Both teams will be looking to secure a victory and improve their standings in the Vitality Blast, so we can expect to see some fierce competition on the field. Overall, this promises to be a thrilling match for cricket fans to watch.

    Generated automatically

    Sussex – Gloucestershire and other Vitality Blast events on our partner.

  • Vitality Blast

    Related Articles

    0 Comment