Sydney Roosters vs Melbourne Storm, Apr 18, 2024

Australian NRL, on Thursday,

Sydney

Storm

Score, Highlights

Sydney 46.9% Draw 4.3%% Melbourne 48.8%

Short Preview

The upcoming match between Sydney Roosters and Melbourne Storm in the Australian NRL is set to be an exciting one. Both teams have had mixed results in their previous matches, with Sydney Roosters winning 2 out of their last 5 matches and Melbourne Storm winning 4 out of their last 5 matches.

The match is set to take place on April 18, 2024, with Sydney Roosters playing at home. The Bookmakers have given the coefficients of 1.97 for Sydney Roosters and 1.89 for Melbourne Storm, indicating that the odds are quite close.

Our ML estimation predicts that Melbourne Storm has the slight edge in this match, with a probability of 51.5% compared to Sydney Roosters’ 44.4%. The draw has a probability of 4.1%.

Overall, this match is expected to be a close and competitive one, with both teams looking to secure a crucial victory. Fans can expect an intense and thrilling game of rugby league.

Facts

  • Enjoy watching a meeting between a mid-table team and a leading team (ranked 8 in the zone Promotion ~ NRL (Play Offs: ) and 4 in the zone Promotion ~ NRL (Play Offs: )).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Sydney won 2.
  • Recent matches Sydney is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Melbourne is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Sydney could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Melbourne have a series of home games.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph for both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Sydney won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 13 matches and goals 290-431.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Sydney won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 146-238.

    Outrights of Australian NRL Melbourne Storm: 12.45% Sydney Roosters: 9.18%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.98 22 1.91

    Latest Results

    11.04.24 Newcastle Knights – Sydney Roosters – 20:22
    05.04.24 Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs – Sydney Roosters – 30:26
    28.03.24 Sydney Roosters – Penrith Panthers – 16:22
    22.03.24 Sydney Roosters – South Sydney Rabbitohs – 48:6
    17.03.24 Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles – Sydney Roosters – 21:14
    04.04.24 Melbourne Storm – Brisbane Broncos – 34:32
    24.03.24 Newcastle Knights – Melbourne Storm – 14:12
    16.03.24 Melbourne Storm – New Zealand Warriors – 30:26
    08.03.24 Melbourne Storm – Penrith Panthers – 8:0
    23.02.24 Melbourne Storm – Newcastle Knights – 28:10

    Latest Head To Head

    15.09.23 Melbourne Storm – Sydney Roosters – 18:13
    15.07.23 Sydney Roosters – Melbourne Storm – 16:30
    06.04.23 Melbourne Storm – Sydney Roosters – 28:8
    11.02.23 Melbourne Storm – Sydney Roosters – 24:32
    26.08.22 Melbourne Storm – Sydney Roosters – 14:18

    Standings

    Main

    Pl W L Pts
    1 Dolphins 4 3 1 112:73 8
    2 NQ Cowboys 5 4 1 157:122 8
    3 Penrith Panthers 5 3 2 100:86 8
    4 Melbourne Storm 4 3 1 84:72 8
    5 Cronulla Sharks 4 3 1 83:72 8
    6 Canberra Raiders 5 3 2 133:86 6
    7 New Zealand Warriors 5 3 2 110:72 6
    8 Sydney Roosters 6 3 3 146:109 6
    9 Manly Sea Eagles 5 3 2 125:104 6
    10 Wests Tigers 4 2 2 77:80 6
    11 Brisbane Broncos 5 2 3 120:118 4
    12 Newcastle Knights 6 2 4 108:113 4
    13 Canterbury Bulldogs 5 2 3 92:97 4
    14 Parramatta Eels 5 2 3 96:116 4
    15 St. George Illawarra Dragons 5 2 3 82:130 4
    16 Gold Coast Titans 4 0 4 40:125 2
    17 South Sydney Rabbitohs 5 1 4 72:162 2

    Australian NRL Outrights

    1. Penrith Panthers: 3.4 (25.64%)

    2. Brisbane Broncos: 5.25 (16.61%)

    3. Melbourne Storm: 7 (12.45%)

    4. Sydney Roosters: 9.5 (9.18%)

    5. New Zealand Warriors: 13.83 (6.3%)

    6. North Queensland Cowboys: 15.67 (5.56%)

    7. Manly Sea Eagles: 15.83 (5.51%)

    8. Cronulla Sharks: 21 (4.15%)

    9. Parramatta Eels: 30.5 (2.86%)

    10. Newcastle Knights: 33.5 (2.6%)

    11. South Sydney Rabbitohs: 34.5 (2.53%)

    12. Dolphins: 41.83 (2.08%)

    13. Canberra Raiders: 66 (1.32%)

    14. Canterbury Bulldogs: 73.67 (1.18%)

    15. Wests Tigers: 92.67 (0.94%)

    16. St. George Illawarra Dragons: 126 (0.69%)

    17. Gold Coast Titans: 226 (0.39%)

    Sydney Roosters – Melbourne Storm and other Australian NRL events on our partner.

  • Australian NRL

    Related Articles

    0 Comment