Sydney Swans vs Greater Western Sydney Giants, May 03, 2024

AFL, on Friday,

Sydney Swans

Greater Western Sydney Giants

Score, Highlights

Sydney 52.5% Greater Western Sydney 47.5%

Short Preview

The upcoming match between Sydney Swans and Greater Western Sydney Giants on May 3, 2024, is set to be a highly anticipated showdown between these two strong teams in the AFL. Both teams have been in good form leading up to this match, with Sydney Swans winning 4 of their last 5 matches and Greater Western Sydney Giants also winning 4 of their last 5 matches.

As the home team, Sydney Swans will have the advantage of playing in familiar surroundings and will be looking to capitalize on their recent winning streak. However, Greater Western Sydney Giants are also in top form and will be a tough opponent for Sydney Swans.

The bookmakers have given fairly close coefficients for both teams, with odds slightly favoring Greater Western Sydney Giants. Our ML estimation gives Sydney Swans a 44.1% chance of winning, while Greater Western Sydney Giants have a 55.9% chance of coming out on top.

Overall, this match is shaping up to be a close and exciting contest, with both teams looking to continue their winning streaks. Fans can expect a thrilling game of Aussie Rules football as these two talented teams battle it out on the field.

Facts

  • One of the most exciting matches of the day will feature two top-of-the-table teams (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion ~ AFL (Play Offs: ) and 2 in the zone Promotion ~ AFL (Play Offs: )).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Sydney won 3.
  • At the moment teams are feeling good and ready to play.
  • Greater Western Sydney could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Our prediction for today’s Sydney to win the game is with odds 1.81.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Sydney won 10 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 1572-1611.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Sydney won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 783-778.

    Outrights of AFL Sydney Swans: 12.37%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.8 2

    Latest Results

    20.04.24 Sydney Swans – Gold Coast Suns – 110:57
    05.04.24 West Coast Eagles – Sydney Swans – 78:104
    31.03.24 Richmond Tigers – Sydney Swans – 82:77
    23.03.24 Sydney Swans – Essendon Bombers – 131:101
    15.03.24 Collingwood Magpies – Sydney Swans – 69:102
    25.04.24 Greater Western Sydney Giants – Brisbane Lions – 113:59
    20.04.24 Carlton Blues – Greater Western Sydney Giants – 117:98
    12.04.24 Greater Western Sydney Giants – St Kilda Saints – 80:79
    06.04.24 Gold Coast Suns – Greater Western Sydney Giants – 89:117
    24.03.24 West Coast Eagles – Greater Western Sydney Giants – 43:108

    Latest Head To Head

    05.08.23 Greater Western Sydney Giants – Sydney Swans – 85:96
    29.04.23 Sydney Swans – Greater Western Sydney Giants – 106:107
    30.07.22 Sydney Swans – Greater Western Sydney Giants – 112:39
    19.03.22 Greater Western Sydney Giants – Sydney Swans – 92:112
    28.08.21 Sydney Swans – Greater Western Sydney Giants – 73:74

    Standings

    2024

    Pl W D L %% Pts
    1 Geelong Cats 7 7 0 0 693:512 135.35 28
    2 GWS Giants 7 6 0 1 751:551 136.30 24
    3 Sydney Swans 6 5 0 1 610:451 135.25 20
    4 Melbourne Demons 7 5 0 2 585:464 126.08 20
    5 Port Adelaide Power 7 5 0 2 671:558 120.25 20
    6 Carlton Blues 7 5 0 2 702:626 112.14 20
    7 Essendon Bombers 7 4 1 2 580:619 93.70 18
    8 Fremantle Dockers 7 4 0 3 553:495 111.72 16
    9 Collingwood Magpies 7 3 1 3 607:620 97.90 14
    10 Western Bulldogs 7 3 0 4 638:556 114.75 12
    11 Gold Coast Suns 6 3 0 3 481:512 93.95 12
    12 Adelaide Crows 7 2 0 5 541:560 96.61 8
    13 Brisbane Lions 7 2 0 5 517:549 94.17 8
    14 St Kilda Saints 7 2 0 5 511:572 89.34 8
    15 West Coast Eagles 6 2 0 4 435:576 75.52 8
    16 Hawthorn Hawks 6 1 0 5 432:560 77.14 4
    17 Richmond Tigers 7 1 0 6 487:645 75.50 4
    18 North Melbourne 7 0 0 7 494:862 57.31 0

    AFL Outrights

    1. Greater Western Sydney: 5.5 (15.75%)

    2. Sydney Swans: 7 (12.37%)

    3. Carlton Blues: 7 (12.37%)

    4. Geelong Cats: 7 (12.37%)

    5. Melbourne Demons: 8 (10.83%)

    6. Collingwood Magpies: 9 (9.62%)

    7. Brisbane Lions: 10 (8.66%)

    8. Port Adelaide Power: 12 (7.22%)

    9. Fremantle Dockers: 36 (2.41%)

    10. Western Bulldogs: 41 (2.11%)

    11. Essendon Bombers: 51 (1.7%)

    12. Gold Coast Suns: 67 (1.29%)

    13. St Kilda Saints: 67 (1.29%)

    14. Adelaide Crows: 101 (0.86%)

    15. Hawthorn Hawks: 251 (0.35%)

    16. Richmond Tigers: 251 (0.35%)

    17. West Coast Eagles: 315 (0.27%)

    18. North Melbourne: 501 (0.17%)

    Sydney Swans – Greater Western Sydney Giants and other AFL events on our partner.

  • AFL

    Related Articles

    0 Comment