Tampa Bay Rays vs Baltimore Orioles, Jun 09, 2024

MLB, on Sunday,

Tampa Bay

Baltimore

Score, Highlights

Tampa Bay 44.7% Baltimore 55.3%

Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

Outrights of MLB Baltimore Orioles: 8.84% Tampa Bay Rays: 1.26%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Best for US Customers 2.13 1.72

Latest Results

07.06.24 Tampa Bay Rays – Baltimore Orioles – 3:6
05.06.24 Miami Marlins – Tampa Bay Rays – 3:5
04.06.24 Miami Marlins – Tampa Bay Rays – 5:9
02.06.24 Baltimore Orioles – Tampa Bay Rays – 3:4
01.06.24 Baltimore Orioles – Tampa Bay Rays – 9:5
07.06.24 Tampa Bay Rays – Baltimore Orioles – 3:6
06.06.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Baltimore Orioles – 6:5
05.06.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Baltimore Orioles – 3:2
04.06.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Baltimore Orioles – 1:10
03.06.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Baltimore Orioles – 2:7

Facts

  • During this match we will watch a battle between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a leader (ranked 8 and 2).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Tampa Bay won 2.
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Baltimore could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph for both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Tampa Bay won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 13 matches and goals 78-88.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Tampa Bay won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 39-38.

    Latest Head To Head

    07.06.24 Tampa Bay Rays – Baltimore Orioles – 3:6
    02.06.24 Baltimore Orioles – Tampa Bay Rays – 3:4
    01.06.24 Baltimore Orioles – Tampa Bay Rays – 9:5
    31.05.24 Baltimore Orioles – Tampa Bay Rays – 3:1
    15.03.24 Tampa Bay Rays – Baltimore Orioles – 7:2

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 65 45 20 322:205 0.692
    2 Baltimore Orioles 62 40 22 317:228 0.645
    3 Cleveland Guardians 62 40 22 311:232 0.645
    4 Kansas City Royals 64 38 26 316:243 0.594
    5 Seattle Mariners 65 36 29 247:238 0.554
    6 Minnesota Twins 63 33 30 271:279 0.524
    7 Boston Red Sox 64 32 32 289:256 0.500
    8 Tampa Bay Rays 63 31 32 251:301 0.492
    9 Detroit Tigers 63 31 32 260:273 0.492
    10 Toronto Blue Jays 63 30 33 244:288 0.476
    11 Texas Rangers 63 30 33 277:267 0.476
    12 Houston Astros 64 29 35 284:281 0.453
    13 Oakland Athletics 65 26 39 238:304 0.400
    14 Los Angeles Angels 63 24 39 253:310 0.381
    15 Chicago White Sox 64 16 48 193:340 0.250

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 64 45 19 327:218 0.703
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 65 40 25 316:230 0.615
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 63 37 26 316:248 0.587
    4 Atlanta Braves 61 35 26 271:233 0.574
    5 San Diego Padres 67 33 34 294:281 0.493
    6 Chicago Cubs 64 31 33 277:292 0.484
    7 Cincinnati Reds 64 31 33 282:266 0.484
    8 St.Louis Cardinals 62 30 32 244:287 0.484
    9 San Francisco Giants 64 31 33 278:303 0.484
    10 Pittsburgh Pirates 63 30 33 260:281 0.476
    11 Arizona Diamondbacks 64 30 34 296:303 0.469
    12 Washington Nationals 63 28 35 245:272 0.444
    13 New York Mets 63 27 36 274:308 0.429
    14 Colorado Rockies 63 22 41 257:356 0.349
    15 Miami Marlins 63 22 41 230:317 0.349

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.09 (18.09%)

    2. New York Yankees: 5.18 (14.29%)

    3. Philadelphia Phillies: 5.55 (13.33%)

    4. Atlanta Braves: 8.2 (9.03%)

    5. Baltimore Orioles: 8.37 (8.84%)

    6. Seattle Mariners: 14.91 (4.96%)

    7. Cleveland Guardians: 15.26 (4.85%)

    8. Houston Astros: 18.75 (3.95%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 25.62 (2.89%)

    10. Milwaukee Brewers: 29.05 (2.55%)

    11. Minnesota Twins: 35.41 (2.09%)

    12. Kansas City Royals: 36.62 (2.02%)

    13. San Diego Padres: 45.23 (1.64%)

    14. Arizona Diamondbacks: 52.83 (1.4%)

    15. Chicago Cubs: 57.23 (1.29%)

    16. Tampa Bay Rays: 58.84 (1.26%)

    17. St.Louis Cardinals: 64.7 (1.14%)

    18. Toronto Blue Jays: 64.84 (1.14%)

    19. San Francisco Giants: 67.18 (1.1%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 78.72 (0.94%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 89.84 (0.82%)

    22. Cincinnati Reds: 96.67 (0.77%)

    23. Pittsburgh Pirates: 135.6 (0.55%)

    24. New York Mets: 163.01 (0.45%)

    25. Washington Nationals: 476.12 (0.16%)

    26. Los Angeles Angels: 499.33 (0.15%)

    27. Oakland Athletics: 567.85 (0.13%)

    28. Miami Marlins: 568.97 (0.13%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1800.88 (0.04%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 2851.61 (0.03%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming MLB match between the Tampa Bay Rays and the Baltimore Orioles on June 09, 2024, is expected to be a close and exciting game. Both teams have had recent success, with Tampa Bay winning 3 of their last 5 matches and Baltimore also winning 3 of their last 5 matches.

    The Bookmakers have given the Rays a slight edge with coefficients of 2.13, compared to the Orioles’ coefficient of 1.72. However, our ML estimation suggests that the odds are fairly even, with a 45% chance of a Tampa Bay win, a 55% chance of a draw, and a 5% chance of a Baltimore win.

    The most likely result according to the bookmakers is a draw, with a predicted scoreline of 5:5. This suggests that the match could be high-scoring and could go down to the wire.

    Overall, this match between the Rays and the Orioles is shaping up to be a thrilling and closely contested affair, with both teams having a good chance of coming out on top. Fans can expect a competitive and entertaining game of baseball.

    Generated automatically

    Tampa Bay Rays – Baltimore Orioles and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment