Tampa Bay Rays vs Los Angeles Angels, Apr 15, 2024

MLB, on Monday,

Tampa Bay Rays

LA Angels

Score, Highlights

Tampa Bay 59.4% LA Angels 40.6%

Short Preview

The upcoming match between the Tampa Bay Rays and the Los Angeles Angels on April 15, 2024, is set to be an exciting showdown. The Tampa Bay Rays have been in good form recently, winning 4 of their last 5 matches, while the Los Angeles Angels have struggled, only winning 1 of their last 5 matches.

According to the bookmakers, the odds are in favor of the Tampa Bay Rays, with coefficients of 1.63 compared to 2.38 for the Los Angeles Angels. Our ML estimation gives the Tampa Bay Rays a 58.8% chance of winning, with the Los Angeles Angels at 41.2%. The most likely result according to bookmakers is a draw, with a predicted scoreline of 5-5.

Overall, this match promises to be a closely contested battle between two talented teams. Both sides will be looking to secure a crucial victory, so fans can expect plenty of excitement and drama on the field. It will be interesting to see which team comes out on top in this highly anticipated matchup.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Tampa Bay won 3.
  • Tampa Bay is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • LA Angels is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Tampa Bay will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Tampa Bay won 14 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 119-92.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Tampa Bay won 8 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 60-34.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

    Outrights of MLB Tampa Bay Rays: 2.73% Los Angeles Angels: 0.68%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.62 2.35
    bet_at_home 1.65 2.41
    betsson 1.62 2.35
    MarathonBet 1.64 2.47
    WilliamHill 1.62 2.4
    Pinnacle 1.65 2.41
    Best for US Customers 1.61 2.33

    Latest Results

    14.04.24 Tampa Bay Rays – San Francisco Giants – 9:4
    13.04.24 Tampa Bay Rays – San Francisco Giants – 2:11
    12.04.24 Tampa Bay Rays – San Francisco Giants – 2:1
    10.04.24 Los Angeles Angels – Tampa Bay Rays – 2:4
    09.04.24 Los Angeles Angels – Tampa Bay Rays – 4:6
    14.04.24 Boston Red Sox – Los Angeles Angels – 5:4
    13.04.24 Boston Red Sox – Los Angeles Angels – 7:2
    12.04.24 Boston Red Sox – Los Angeles Angels – 0:7
    10.04.24 Los Angeles Angels – Tampa Bay Rays – 2:4
    09.04.24 Los Angeles Angels – Tampa Bay Rays – 4:6

    Latest Head To Head

    10.04.24 Los Angeles Angels – Tampa Bay Rays – 2:4
    09.04.24 Los Angeles Angels – Tampa Bay Rays – 4:6
    08.04.24 Los Angeles Angels – Tampa Bay Rays – 7:1
    21.09.23 Tampa Bay Rays – Los Angeles Angels – 5:4
    20.09.23 Tampa Bay Rays – Los Angeles Angels – 3:8

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 16 12 4 79:58 0.750
    2 Cleveland Guardians 15 10 5 81:52 0.667
    3 Kansas City Royals 16 10 6 85:48 0.625
    4 Baltimore Orioles 15 9 6 82:68 0.600
    5 Detroit Tigers 15 9 6 56:58 0.600
    6 Tampa Bay Rays 16 9 7 68:82 0.563
    7 Boston Red Sox 16 9 7 72:60 0.563
    8 Toronto Blue Jays 16 8 8 61:79 0.500
    9 Texas Rangers 16 8 8 86:72 0.500
    10 Los Angeles Angels 15 7 8 67:76 0.467
    11 Oakland Athletics 16 7 9 47:69 0.438
    12 Minnesota Twins 14 6 8 49:56 0.429
    13 Seattle Mariners 16 6 10 49:72 0.375
    14 Houston Astros 17 6 11 80:93 0.353
    15 Chicago White Sox 15 2 13 34:85 0.133

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Milwaukee Brewers 14 10 4 91:60 0.714
    2 Pittsburgh Pirates 16 11 5 87:63 0.688
    3 Atlanta Braves 14 9 5 91:72 0.643
    4 Los Angeles Dodgers 18 11 7 96:84 0.611
    5 Chicago Cubs 15 9 6 82:69 0.600
    6 Cincinnati Reds 15 9 6 90:68 0.600
    7 Arizona Diamondbacks 16 8 8 89:68 0.500
    8 Philadelphia Phillies 16 8 8 58:71 0.500
    9 San Diego Padres 18 9 9 96:90 0.500
    10 New York Mets 15 7 8 69:68 0.467
    11 St.Louis Cardinals 16 7 9 61:70 0.438
    12 Washington Nationals 15 6 9 56:70 0.400
    13 San Francisco Giants 16 6 10 69:81 0.375
    14 Colorado Rockies 16 4 12 69:103 0.250
    15 Miami Marlins 16 3 13 60:95 0.188

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.91 (18.05%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 5.01 (14.08%)

    3. New York Yankees: 6.91 (10.21%)

    4. Houston Astros: 11.51 (6.12%)

    5. Baltimore Orioles: 11.52 (6.12%)

    6. Texas Rangers: 11.66 (6.05%)

    7. Philadelphia Phillies: 13.45 (5.24%)

    8. Toronto Blue Jays: 23.79 (2.96%)

    9. Seattle Mariners: 24.7 (2.85%)

    10. Tampa Bay Rays: 25.88 (2.73%)

    11. Chicago Cubs: 27.55 (2.56%)

    12. Arizona Diamondbacks: 30.75 (2.29%)

    13. St.Louis Cardinals: 31.5 (2.24%)

    14. Cleveland Guardians: 31.63 (2.23%)

    15. Minnesota Twins: 33.7 (2.09%)

    16. Cincinnati Reds: 38.92 (1.81%)

    17. San Diego Padres: 39.86 (1.77%)

    18. Boston Red Sox: 44.56 (1.58%)

    19. Detroit Tigers: 49.39 (1.43%)

    20. Milwaukee Brewers: 52.27 (1.35%)

    21. New York Mets: 53.94 (1.31%)

    22. Pittsburgh Pirates: 57.16 (1.23%)

    23. San Francisco Giants: 57.36 (1.23%)

    24. Kansas City Royals: 93.73 (0.75%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 103.63 (0.68%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 205.63 (0.34%)

    27. Washington Nationals: 293 (0.24%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 451.64 (0.16%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 485.04 (0.15%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 503.17 (0.14%)

    Tampa Bay Rays – Los Angeles Angels and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment