Taylor Harry Fritz vs Alejandro Moro Canas, Apr 17, 2024

ATP Munich, on Wednesday,

Taylor Harry Fritz

Alejandro Moro Canas

Score, Highlights

Fritz 66.9% Moro Canas 33.1%

Short Preview

In this ATP Munich match on April 17, 2024, Taylor Harry Fritz will be facing off against Alejandro Moro Canas. Fritz, who is playing at home, has won 2 out of his last 5 matches leading up to this event. Canas, on the other hand, has won 3 out of his last 5 matches.

The Bookmakers coefficients suggest that Fritz is the favorite to win with odds of 1.37, while Canas is the underdog with odds of 2.77. Our ML estimation gives Fritz a 68.4% chance of winning, with a 31.6% chance of a draw or Canas pulling off an upset.

Overall, it looks like Fritz has the upper hand in this match based on recent form and the odds. It will be interesting to see if Canas can defy the odds and come out on top in this ATP Munich showdown.

Facts

  • One and the other player get a very uncertain game.
  • Moro Canas could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Fritz is a favorite.
  • Recently, the players did not play each other.

    Watch Watch and Bet Fritz – Moro Canas available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.37 2.77 Watch Watch and Bet

    Latest Results

    07.04.24 Lorenzo Musetti – Taylor Harry Fritz – 2:0
    23.03.24 Thiago Seyboth Wild – Taylor Harry Fritz – 2:0
    13.03.24 Taylor Harry Fritz – Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune – 1:2
    11.03.24 Taylor Harry Fritz – Sebastian Baez – 2:0
    09.03.24 Taylor Harry Fritz – Alejandro Tabilo – 2:0
    15.04.24 Alejandro Moro Canas – Dominic Thiem – 2:0
    14.04.24 Nerman Fatic – Alejandro Moro Canas – 0:2
    13.04.24 Daniel Masur – Alejandro Moro Canas – 1:2
    09.04.24 Alejandro Moro Canas – Juncheng Shang – 0:2
    02.04.24 Alejandro Moro Canas – Ivan Gakhov – 0:2

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Main

    1/16-finals

    1 Zverev A. (1) Bye
    2 Rodionov J. Vukic A.
    3 Rehberg M. H. (WC) Michelsen A. 0 : 2
    4 Garin C. Koepfer D. (7)
    5 Fritz T. (3) Bye
    6 Moro Canas A. (Q) Thiem D. 2 : 0
    7 Passaro F. (Q) Molleker R. (WC) 0 : 2
    8 Kopriva V. Draper J. (6) 1 : 2
    9 Auger-Aliassime F. (5) Marterer M.
    10 Daniel T. O’Connell C.
    11 Gakhov I. (Q) Van De Zandschulp B.
    12 Bye Struff J-L. (4)
    13 Shevchenko A. (8) Hanfmann Y.
    14 Huesler M. (Q) Topo M. (WC)
    15 Ugo Carabelli C. Galan D. E.
    16 Bye Rune H. (2)

    1/8-finals

    1 Zverev A. (1) TBD #2
    2 Michelsen A. TBD #4
    3 Fritz T. (3) Moro Canas A.
    4 Molleker R. Draper J. (6)
    5 TBD #9 TBD #10
    6 TBD #11 Struff J-L. (4)
    7 TBD #13 TBD #14
    8 TBD #15 Rune H. (2)

    Quarter-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8

    Semi-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    ATP Munich Outrights

    1. Rune Holger: 3.33 (21.51%)

    2. Zverev Alexander: 3.55 (20.15%)

    3. Fritz Taylor: 7.25 (9.87%)

    4. Draper Jack: 10 (7.15%)

    5. Auger-Aliassime Felix: 13 (5.5%)

    6. Struff Jan-Lennard: 14 (5.11%)

    7. Van De Zandschulp Botic: 23 (3.11%)

    8. Garin Cristian: 24.5 (2.92%)

    9. O’Connell Christopher: 29 (2.47%)

    10. Hanfmann Yannick: 29 (2.47%)

    11. Thiem Dominic: 30 (2.38%)

    12. Michelsen Alex: 31.5 (2.27%)

    13. Shevchenko Alexander: 37.5 (1.91%)

    14. Koepfer Dominik: 41 (1.74%)

    15. Marterer Maximilian: 51 (1.4%)

    16. Vukic Aleksandar: 59 (1.21%)

    17. Ugo Carabelli Camilo: 67 (1.07%)

    18. Galan Daniel Elahi: 67 (1.07%)

    19. Huesler Marc-Andrea: 67 (1.07%)

    20. Rodionov Jurij: 81 (0.88%)

    21. Daniel Taro: 81 (0.88%)

    22. Passaro Francesco: 81 (0.88%)

    23. Topo Marko: 96.5 (0.74%)

    24. Molleker Rudolf: 96.5 (0.74%)

    25. Moro Canas Alejandro: 151 (0.47%)

    26. Kopriva Vit: 176 (0.41%)

    27. Rehberg Max Hans: 226 (0.32%)

    28. Gakhov Ivan: 251 (0.28%)

    Taylor Harry Fritz – Alejandro Moro Canas and other ATP Munich events on our partner.

  • ATP Munich

    Related Articles

    0 Comment