Texas Rangers vs Cincinnati Reds, Apr 26, 2024

MLB, on Friday,

Texas Rangers

Cincinnati Reds

Score, Highlights

Texas 60.4% Cincinnati 39.6%

Short Preview

The upcoming MLB match between the Texas Rangers and Cincinnati Reds on April 26, 2024, promises to be an exciting one. The Texas Rangers will be playing on their home turf, which could potentially give them an advantage. However, both teams have had a mixed bag of results in their previous matches, with the Rangers winning 2 out of their last 5 and the Reds winning 3 out of their last 5.

The bookmakers have given odds of 1.58 for the Rangers and 2.42 for the Reds, indicating that the Rangers are slight favorites to win. Our ML estimation suggests that the Rangers have a 58.4% chance of winning, with a 41.6% chance of a draw.

The most likely result according to the bookmakers is a 6-6 tie, but with both teams having the potential to score runs, we can expect a high-scoring and competitive game. Both teams will be looking to secure a victory and improve their standing in the league, so it is sure to be a thrilling match for baseball fans to watch.

Facts

  • Teams from a mid-table will play this time (ranked 10 and 6).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Texas won 2.
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Recently Cincinnati have a series of home games.
  • Texas will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Texas won 9 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 100-107.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Texas won 4 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 35-38.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 6:6

    Outrights of MLB Texas Rangers: 5.81% Cincinnati Reds: 1.95%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    bet_at_home 1.61 2.5
    MarathonBet 1.5 2.34
    WilliamHill 1.62 2.4
    Pinnacle 1.61 2.5
    Best for US Customers 1.57 2.36

    Latest Results

    25.04.24 Texas Rangers – Seattle Mariners – 3:4
    24.04.24 Texas Rangers – Seattle Mariners – 5:1
    23.04.24 Texas Rangers – Seattle Mariners – 0:4
    21.04.24 Atlanta Braves – Texas Rangers – 4:6
    20.04.24 Atlanta Braves – Texas Rangers – 5:2
    25.04.24 Cincinnati Reds – Philadelphia Phillies – 0:5
    24.04.24 Cincinnati Reds – Philadelphia Phillies – 7:4
    23.04.24 Cincinnati Reds – Philadelphia Phillies – 8:1
    22.04.24 Cincinnati Reds – Philadelphia Phillies – 0:7
    21.04.24 Cincinnati Reds – Los Angeles Angels – 3:0

    Latest Head To Head

    14.03.24 Texas Rangers – Cincinnati Reds – 7:4
    26.04.23 Cincinnati Reds – Texas Rangers – 5:3
    25.04.23 Cincinnati Reds – Texas Rangers – 7:6
    24.04.23 Cincinnati Reds – Texas Rangers – 7:6
    11.03.23 Texas Rangers – Cincinnati Reds – 8:7

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Cleveland Guardians 25 18 7 134:85 0.720
    2 New York Yankees 25 17 8 111:87 0.680
    3 Baltimore Orioles 24 16 8 136:107 0.667
    4 Kansas City Royals 25 15 10 117:79 0.600
    5 Detroit Tigers 25 14 11 101:94 0.560
    6 Boston Red Sox 26 14 12 116:95 0.538
    7 Toronto Blue Jays 25 13 12 95:108 0.520
    8 Seattle Mariners 25 13 12 93:89 0.520
    9 Tampa Bay Rays 26 13 13 103:127 0.500
    10 Texas Rangers 26 13 13 122:113 0.500
    11 Minnesota Twins 24 11 13 92:103 0.458
    12 Los Angeles Angels 25 10 15 106:123 0.400
    13 Oakland Athletics 25 9 16 71:111 0.360
    14 Houston Astros 26 7 19 102:138 0.269
    15 Chicago White Sox 25 3 22 56:141 0.120

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Atlanta Braves 23 17 6 137:93 0.739
    2 Milwaukee Brewers 24 16 8 127:92 0.667
    3 Chicago Cubs 25 16 9 133:107 0.640
    4 Philadelphia Phillies 26 16 10 113:100 0.615
    5 Los Angeles Dodgers 27 16 11 141:113 0.593
    6 Cincinnati Reds 25 14 11 127:108 0.560
    7 New York Mets 24 13 11 113:103 0.542
    8 Pittsburgh Pirates 26 13 13 109:112 0.500
    9 San Diego Padres 28 14 14 139:130 0.500
    10 Arizona Diamondbacks 26 12 14 149:114 0.462
    11 San Francisco Giants 26 12 14 107:127 0.462
    12 St.Louis Cardinals 25 11 14 87:113 0.440
    13 Washington Nationals 24 10 14 84:106 0.417
    14 Colorado Rockies 26 7 19 100:156 0.269
    15 Miami Marlins 26 6 20 88:135 0.231

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.21 (17.42%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 5.03 (14.58%)

    3. New York Yankees: 7.87 (9.32%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 10.47 (7%)

    5. Texas Rangers: 12.62 (5.81%)

    6. Philadelphia Phillies: 13.5 (5.43%)

    7. Houston Astros: 13.85 (5.29%)

    8. Toronto Blue Jays: 23.21 (3.16%)

    9. Chicago Cubs: 25.83 (2.84%)

    10. Seattle Mariners: 26.44 (2.77%)

    11. Cleveland Guardians: 27.18 (2.7%)

    12. Tampa Bay Rays: 29.79 (2.46%)

    13. Arizona Diamondbacks: 31.53 (2.32%)

    14. Minnesota Twins: 35.35 (2.07%)

    15. St.Louis Cardinals: 35.65 (2.06%)

    16. San Diego Padres: 36.06 (2.03%)

    17. Cincinnati Reds: 37.57 (1.95%)

    18. Boston Red Sox: 38.88 (1.88%)

    19. Detroit Tigers: 49.82 (1.47%)

    20. Milwaukee Brewers: 56.53 (1.3%)

    21. New York Mets: 56.95 (1.29%)

    22. San Francisco Giants: 60.83 (1.2%)

    23. Pittsburgh Pirates: 62.89 (1.17%)

    24. Kansas City Royals: 67.88 (1.08%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 140.18 (0.52%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 250.78 (0.29%)

    27. Washington Nationals: 293.25 (0.25%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 488.82 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 653.58 (0.11%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 927.24 (0.08%)

    Texas Rangers – Cincinnati Reds and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment