Texas Rangers vs Oakland Athletics, Apr 11, 2024

MLB, on Thursday,

Texas

Oakland

Score, Highlights

Texas 62.2% Oakland 37.8%

Short Preview

The Texas Rangers are hosting the Oakland Athletics in a highly anticipated MLB matchup on April 11, 2024. Both teams have had mixed results leading up to this game, with the Rangers winning 2 out of their last 5 matches and the Athletics winning 3 out of their last 5.

Bookmakers are favoring the Rangers to win with odds of 1.56, while the Athletics have odds of 2.54. Our ML estimation gives the Rangers a 63.2% chance of winning, with a 36.8% chance of a draw.

The most likely result predicted by bookmakers is a tie with a score of 6:6. This sets the stage for an exciting and closely contested match between these two competitive teams. Fans can expect a thrilling game with plenty of action on the field.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Texas won 2.
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Oakland could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Texas have a series of home games.
  • Recently Oakland have a series of guest games.
  • Texas will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Texas won 10 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 125-90.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Texas won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 74-55.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 6:6

    Outrights of MLB Texas Rangers: 6.33% Oakland Athletics: 0.14%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.53 2.55
    bet_at_home 1.56 2.61
    betsson 1.55 2.5
    MarathonBet 1.57 2.65
    Pinnacle 1.56 2.61
    Best for US Customers 1.54 2.5

    Latest Results

    09.04.24 Texas Rangers – Oakland Athletics – 3:4
    08.04.24 Texas Rangers – Houston Astros – 5:10
    07.04.24 Texas Rangers – Houston Astros – 1:3
    06.04.24 Texas Rangers – Houston Astros – 7:2
    05.04.24 Texas Rangers – Houston Astros – 10:2
    09.04.24 Texas Rangers – Oakland Athletics – 3:4
    07.04.24 Detroit Tigers – Oakland Athletics – 1:7
    06.04.24 Detroit Tigers – Oakland Athletics – 0:4
    05.04.24 Detroit Tigers – Oakland Athletics – 5:4
    03.04.24 Oakland Athletics – Boston Red Sox – 0:1

    Latest Head To Head

    09.04.24 Texas Rangers – Oakland Athletics – 3:4
    19.03.24 Texas Rangers – Oakland Athletics – 7:7
    03.03.24 Oakland Athletics – Texas Rangers – 5:2
    10.09.23 Texas Rangers – Oakland Athletics – 9:4
    09.09.23 Texas Rangers – Oakland Athletics – 3:2

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 12 10 2 59:41 0.833
    2 Cleveland Guardians 12 9 3 69:34 0.750
    3 Kansas City Royals 11 7 4 48:28 0.636
    4 Detroit Tigers 11 7 4 38:38 0.636
    5 Boston Red Sox 11 7 4 51:31 0.636
    6 Baltimore Orioles 10 6 4 54:33 0.600
    7 Texas Rangers 11 6 5 61:44 0.545
    8 Tampa Bay Rays 13 7 6 55:66 0.538
    9 Los Angeles Angels 12 6 6 54:64 0.500
    10 Toronto Blue Jays 13 6 7 47:64 0.462
    11 Minnesota Twins 10 4 6 29:38 0.400
    12 Seattle Mariners 13 5 8 42:63 0.385
    13 Oakland Athletics 11 4 7 34:53 0.364
    14 Houston Astros 12 4 8 50:50 0.333
    15 Chicago White Sox 12 2 10 29:58 0.167

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Pittsburgh Pirates 12 9 3 69:50 0.750
    2 Atlanta Braves 10 7 3 69:43 0.700
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 10 7 3 58:46 0.700
    4 Los Angeles Dodgers 15 10 5 81:68 0.667
    5 Chicago Cubs 12 7 5 73:62 0.583
    6 Cincinnati Reds 11 6 5 61:56 0.545
    7 Philadelphia Phillies 12 6 6 45:53 0.500
    8 San Diego Padres 15 7 8 80:75 0.467
    9 Arizona Diamondbacks 13 6 7 74:57 0.462
    10 St.Louis Cardinals 13 6 7 50:55 0.462
    11 Washington Nationals 12 5 7 46:60 0.417
    12 San Francisco Giants 13 5 8 53:68 0.385
    13 New York Mets 11 4 7 38:51 0.364
    14 Colorado Rockies 13 3 10 54:89 0.231
    15 Miami Marlins 12 1 11 42:75 0.083

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.05 (17.69%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 5.09 (14.07%)

    3. New York Yankees: 7.75 (9.24%)

    4. Houston Astros: 10.39 (6.89%)

    5. Texas Rangers: 11.32 (6.33%)

    6. Baltimore Orioles: 12.61 (5.68%)

    7. Philadelphia Phillies: 14.39 (4.98%)

    8. Toronto Blue Jays: 23.17 (3.09%)

    9. Seattle Mariners: 25.34 (2.83%)

    10. Chicago Cubs: 28.11 (2.55%)

    11. St.Louis Cardinals: 28.73 (2.49%)

    12. Tampa Bay Rays: 29.78 (2.4%)

    13. Arizona Diamondbacks: 30.45 (2.35%)

    14. Cleveland Guardians: 31.51 (2.27%)

    15. Boston Red Sox: 34.23 (2.09%)

    16. San Diego Padres: 35.72 (2%)

    17. Minnesota Twins: 36.89 (1.94%)

    18. Cincinnati Reds: 37.22 (1.92%)

    19. Detroit Tigers: 52.23 (1.37%)

    20. San Francisco Giants: 53.28 (1.34%)

    21. Pittsburgh Pirates: 54.89 (1.3%)

    22. New York Mets: 57.11 (1.25%)

    23. Milwaukee Brewers: 63.78 (1.12%)

    24. Kansas City Royals: 80.9 (0.89%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 82.01 (0.87%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 189.78 (0.38%)

    27. Washington Nationals: 333.87 (0.21%)

    28. Chicago White Sox: 479.84 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 500.57 (0.14%)

    30. Oakland Athletics: 517.32 (0.14%)

    Texas Rangers – Oakland Athletics and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment