Texas Rangers vs San Francisco Giants, Jun 07, 2024

MLB, Globe Life Field (Arlington, TX) on Friday,

Texas Rangers

San Francisco

Score, Highlights

Texas 48.9% San Francisco 51.1%

Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

Outrights of MLB Texas Rangers: 3.31% San Francisco Giants: 1.08%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.95 1.87
bet_at_home 2 1.91
betsson 1.98 1.88
MarathonBet 1.97 1.89
WilliamHill 1.95 1.87
Pinnacle 1.99 1.89
Best for US Customers 1.95 1.86

Latest Results

05.06.24 Texas Rangers – Detroit Tigers – 9:1
04.06.24 Texas Rangers – Detroit Tigers – 1:3
03.06.24 Texas Rangers – Detroit Tigers – 1:2
02.06.24 Miami Marlins – Texas Rangers – 0:6
01.06.24 Miami Marlins – Texas Rangers – 0:7
05.06.24 Arizona Diamondbacks – San Francisco Giants – 3:9
04.06.24 Arizona Diamondbacks – San Francisco Giants – 8:5
03.06.24 Arizona Diamondbacks – San Francisco Giants – 4:2
02.06.24 San Francisco Giants – New York Yankees – 5:7
01.06.24 San Francisco Giants – New York Yankees – 3:7

Facts

  • Teams from a mid-table will play this time (ranked 11 and 9).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Texas won 2.
  • Recent matches Texas is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • San Francisco is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • There will not play in Texas: Bradford C.
    (Back Injury)
    Burke B.
    (Hand Injury)
    Carter E.
    (Back Injury)
    Foscue J.
    (Abdominal strain)
    Gray J.
    (Groin Injury)
    Jung J.
    (Wrist Injury)
    Mahle T.
    (Elbow Injury)
    Pruitt A.
    (Knee Injury)
    Scherzer M.
    (Back Injury)
    deGrom J.
    (Elbow Injury)

  • There will not play in San Francisco: Beck T.
    (Arm Injury)
    Cobb A.
    (Hip Injury)
    Lee Jung-Hoo
    (Shoulder Injury)
    Luciano M.
    (Muscle Injury)
    Murphy T.
    (Knee Injury)
    Ray R.
    (Elbow Injury)
    Small E.
    (Abdominal strain)
    Wade L.
    (Muscle Injury)
    Winn K.
    (Forearm injury)

  • There are questionable in Texas: Coleman C.
    (Elbow Injury)
    Sborz J.
    (Shoulder Injury)

  • There are questionable in San Francisco: Ahmed N.
    (Wrist Injury)

  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Texas won 7 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 87-96.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Texas won 2 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 25-24.

    Latest Head To Head

    01.03.24 San Francisco Giants – Texas Rangers – 11:5
    25.02.24 Texas Rangers – San Francisco Giants – 0:0
    13.08.23 San Francisco Giants – Texas Rangers – 3:2
    12.08.23 San Francisco Giants – Texas Rangers – 3:9
    11.08.23 San Francisco Giants – Texas Rangers – 1:2

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 64 45 19 321:203 0.703
    2 Cleveland Guardians 61 40 21 309:229 0.656
    3 Baltimore Orioles 61 39 22 311:225 0.639
    4 Kansas City Royals 63 37 26 306:234 0.587
    5 Seattle Mariners 64 36 28 238:228 0.563
    6 Minnesota Twins 62 33 29 271:276 0.532
    7 Boston Red Sox 63 32 31 287:249 0.508
    8 Tampa Bay Rays 62 31 31 248:295 0.500
    9 Detroit Tigers 62 31 31 260:263 0.500
    10 Toronto Blue Jays 62 30 32 243:286 0.484
    11 Texas Rangers 62 30 32 275:262 0.484
    12 Houston Astros 63 28 35 277:280 0.444
    13 Oakland Athletics 64 25 39 236:303 0.391
    14 Los Angeles Angels 62 24 38 252:303 0.387
    15 Chicago White Sox 63 15 48 186:338 0.238

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 63 44 19 320:216 0.698
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 64 39 25 314:229 0.609
    3 Atlanta Braves 60 35 25 270:231 0.583
    4 Milwaukee Brewers 62 36 26 306:248 0.581
    5 Chicago Cubs 63 31 32 275:289 0.492
    6 San Diego Padres 66 32 34 284:278 0.485
    7 Arizona Diamondbacks 63 30 33 293:293 0.476
    8 Cincinnati Reds 63 30 33 279:264 0.476
    9 San Francisco Giants 63 30 33 273:301 0.476
    10 St.Louis Cardinals 61 29 32 236:282 0.475
    11 Pittsburgh Pirates 62 29 33 257:281 0.468
    12 Washington Nationals 62 27 35 243:271 0.435
    13 New York Mets 62 27 35 272:301 0.435
    14 Colorado Rockies 62 22 40 252:348 0.355
    15 Miami Marlins 62 21 41 227:315 0.339

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.05 (17.23%)

    2. New York Yankees: 5.03 (13.85%)

    3. Philadelphia Phillies: 5.18 (13.45%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 7.39 (9.44%)

    5. Atlanta Braves: 7.81 (8.93%)

    6. Seattle Mariners: 14.21 (4.91%)

    7. Cleveland Guardians: 14.73 (4.73%)

    8. Houston Astros: 16.03 (4.35%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 21.04 (3.31%)

    10. Milwaukee Brewers: 28.09 (2.48%)

    11. Minnesota Twins: 29.03 (2.4%)

    12. Kansas City Royals: 37.53 (1.86%)

    13. San Diego Padres: 42.42 (1.64%)

    14. Arizona Diamondbacks: 52.19 (1.34%)

    15. Chicago Cubs: 52.8 (1.32%)

    16. Tampa Bay Rays: 56.83 (1.23%)

    17. Toronto Blue Jays: 61.46 (1.13%)

    18. St.Louis Cardinals: 62.93 (1.11%)

    19. San Francisco Giants: 64.83 (1.08%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 73.73 (0.95%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 79.21 (0.88%)

    22. Cincinnati Reds: 103.63 (0.67%)

    23. Pittsburgh Pirates: 125.62 (0.55%)

    24. New York Mets: 146.39 (0.48%)

    25. Washington Nationals: 417.23 (0.17%)

    26. Los Angeles Angels: 426.66 (0.16%)

    27. Oakland Athletics: 470.48 (0.15%)

    28. Miami Marlins: 487.37 (0.14%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1676.22 (0.04%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 2217.5 (0.03%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming MLB match between the Texas Rangers and the San Francisco Giants on June 07, 2024, is shaping up to be an exciting one. The Rangers, who are playing at home, have won 3 out of their last 5 matches, while the Giants have only won 1 out of their last 5 matches.

    According to the bookmakers, the coefficients for this match are very close, with the odds slightly favoring the Rangers at 1.97 compared to the Giants at 1.88. Our ML estimation predicts a very close match, with a 49.7% probability of a Rangers win and a 50.3% probability of a Giants win.

    The most likely result according to the bookmakers is a tie at 5:5, suggesting that this match could go down to the wire. Both teams will be looking to secure a crucial victory, so expect a competitive and intense game from start to finish. Fans can look forward to a thrilling showdown between these two talented teams.

    Generated automatically

    Texas Rangers – San Francisco Giants and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment