Tommy Paul vs Lukas Klein, Apr 26, 2024

ATP Madrid, on Friday,

Tommy Paul

Lukas Klein

Score, Highlights

Paul 65.3% Klein 34.7%

Short Preview

In this matchup between Tommy Paul and Lukas Klein at the ATP Madrid, Tommy Paul is coming into the match with slightly better form, having won 4 out of his last 5 matches compared to Lukas Klein’s 3 out of 5. However, the bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that the match is expected to be closely contested, with odds of 1.4 for Tommy Paul and 2.63 for Lukas Klein.

Based on our ML estimation, we predict that Tommy Paul has a 67.6% chance of winning, while Lukas Klein has a 32.4% chance of pulling off the upset.

Overall, this match is likely to be a competitive and exciting one to watch, with both players having a good chance of coming out on top.

Facts

  • Paul is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Klein is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Klein could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Paul will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Recently, the players did not play each other.

    Watch Watch and Bet Paul – Klein available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.4 2.63 Watch Watch and Bet

    Latest Results

    23.03.24 Tommy Paul – Martin Damm – Paul T. retired
    16.03.24 Tommy Paul – Daniil Medvedev – 1:2
    14.03.24 Tommy Paul – Casper Ruud – 2:1
    13.03.24 Luca Nardi – Tommy Paul – 0:2
    11.03.24 Tommy Paul – Ugo Humbert – 2:0
    24.04.24 Lukas Klein – Pablo Llamas Ruiz – 2:1
    23.04.24 Thiago Augustin Tirante – Lukas Klein – 0:2
    22.04.24 Pol Martin Tiffon – Lukas Klein – 0:2
    09.04.24 Lukas Klein – Elmer Moeller – 0:2
    31.03.24 Lukas Klein – Jaime Faria – 1:2

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Main

    1/64-finals

    1 Sinner J. (1) Bye
    2 Gasquet R. (Q) Sonego L.
    3 Ramos A. (Q) Kotov P.
    4 Bye Thompson J. (32)
    5 Jarry N. (22) Bye
    6 Tabilo A. Cobolli F.
    7 Galan D. E. Bautista-Agut R. (LL)
    8 Bye Khachanov K. (16)
    9 Dimitrov G. (9) Bye
    10 Hanfmann Y. Mensik J.
    11 Nishioka Y. Auger-Aliassime F.
    12 Bye Mannarino A. (19)
    13 Norrie C. (29) Bye
    14 Michelsen A. Fonseca J. (WC)
    15 Zhang Z. Kecmanovic M.
    16 Bye Ruud C. (5)
    17 Medvedev D. (3) Bye
    18 O’Connell C. Arnaldi M.
    19 Purcell M. Giron M.
    20 Bye Korda S. (25)
    21 Bublik A. (17) Bye
    22 Koepfer D. Carballes Baena R.
    23 Machac T. Ruusuvuori E.
    24 Bye Shelton B. (14)
    25 De Minaur A. (10) Bye
    26 Blanch Dar. (WC) Nadal R. (PR)
    27 Cachin P. Ofner S.
    28 Bye Tiafoe F. (20)
    29 Lehecka J. (30) Bye
    30 Kovacevic A. (Q) Medjedovic H. (Q)
    31 Lajovic D. Monteiro T. (Q)
    32 Bye Tsitsipas S. (6)
    33 Hurkacz H. (8) Bye
    34 Kokkinakis T. (Q) Draper J. 1 : 2
    35 Altmaier D. Landaluce M. (WC) 2 : 0
    36 Bye Fils A. (31)
    37 Baez S. (18) Bye
    38 van Assche L. Bergs Z. (WC) 2 : 1
    39 Darderi L. Monfils G. 2 : 0
    40 Bye Fritz T. (12)
    41 Paul T. (15) Bye
    42 Klein L. (Q) Llamas Ruiz P. (Q) 2 : 1
    43 Karatsev A. Marozsan F. 0 : 2
    44 Bye Cerundolo F. (21)
    45 Etcheverry T. M. (26) Bye
    46 Diaz Acosta F. Shapovalov D. (PR) 1 : 2
    47 Coric B. Hassan B. (Q) 2 : 1
    48 Bye Zverev A. (4)
    49 Rublev A. (7) Bye
    50 Nakashima B. (Q) Bagnis F. (Q) 0 : 2
    51 Moutet C. (Q) Shang J. (WC) 1 : 2
    52 Bye Davidovich Fokina A. (27)
    53 Griekspoor T. (24) Bye
    54 Vukic A. Daniel T. 1 : 2
    55 Navone M. Popyrin A. 2 : 0
    56 Bye Rune H. (11)
    57 Humbert U. (13) Bye
    58 Van De Zandschulp B. Eubanks C. 2 : 0
    59 Munar J. Borges N. 2 : 0
    60 Bye Struff J-L. (23)
    61 Musetti L. (28) Bye
    62 Safiullin R. Seyboth Wild T. 0 : 2
    63 Rinderknech A. Shevchenko A. 1 : 2
    64 Bye Alcaraz C. (2)

    1/32-finals

    1 Sinner J. (1) TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 Thompson J. (32)
    3 Jarry N. (22) TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 Khachanov K. (16)
    5 Dimitrov G. (9) TBD #10
    6 TBD #11 Mannarino A. (19)
    7 Norrie C. (29) TBD #14
    8 TBD #15 Ruud C. (5)
    9 Medvedev D. (3) TBD #18
    10 TBD #19 Korda S. (25)
    11 Bublik A. (17) TBD #22
    12 TBD #23 Shelton B. (14)
    13 De Minaur A. (10) TBD #26
    14 TBD #27 Tiafoe F. (20)
    15 Lehecka J. (30) TBD #30
    16 TBD #31 Tsitsipas S. (6)
    17 Hurkacz H. (8) Draper J.
    18 Altmaier D. Fils A. (31)
    19 Baez S. (18) van Assche L.
    20 Darderi L. Fritz T. (12)
    21 Paul T. (15) Klein L.
    22 Marozsan F. Cerundolo F. (21)
    23 Etcheverry T. M. (26) Shapovalov D.
    24 Coric B. Zverev A. (4)
    25 Rublev A. (7) Bagnis F.
    26 Shang J. Davidovich Fokina A. (27)
    27 Griekspoor T. (24) Daniel T.
    28 Navone M. Rune H. (11)
    29 Humbert U. (13) Van De Zandschulp B.
    30 Munar J. Struff J-L. (23)
    31 Musetti L. (28) Seyboth Wild T.
    32 Shevchenko A. Alcaraz C. (2)

    1/16-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8
    5 TBD #9 TBD #10
    6 TBD #11 TBD #12
    7 TBD #13 TBD #14
    8 TBD #15 TBD #16
    9 TBD #17 TBD #18
    10 TBD #19 TBD #20
    11 TBD #21 TBD #22
    12 TBD #23 TBD #24
    13 TBD #25 TBD #26
    14 TBD #27 TBD #28
    15 TBD #29 TBD #30
    16 TBD #31 TBD #32

    1/8-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8
    5 TBD #9 TBD #10
    6 TBD #11 TBD #12
    7 TBD #13 TBD #14
    8 TBD #15 TBD #16

    Quarter-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8

    Semi-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    ATP Madrid Outrights

    1. Alcaraz Carlos: 3 (17.58%)

    2. Sinner Jannik: 3.25 (16.23%)

    3. Zverev Alexander: 10 (5.27%)

    4. Tsitsipas Stefanos: 10 (5.27%)

    5. Ruud Casper: 12 (4.39%)

    6. Nadal Rafael: 15 (3.52%)

    7. Medvedev Daniil: 15 (3.52%)

    8. Rune Holger: 15 (3.52%)

    9. Struff Jan-Lennard: 30 (1.76%)

    10. Dimitrov Grigor: 30 (1.76%)

    11. Hurkacz Hubert: 30 (1.76%)

    12. Rublev Andrey: 30 (1.76%)

    13. De Minaur Alex: 30 (1.76%)

    14. Khachanov Karen: 50 (1.05%)

    15. Norrie Cameron: 50 (1.05%)

    16. Fritz Taylor: 50 (1.05%)

    17. Tiafoe Frances: 50 (1.05%)

    18. Musetti Lorenzo: 50 (1.05%)

    19. Humbert Ugo: 50 (1.05%)

    20. Shelton Ben: 50 (1.05%)

    21. Jarry Nicolas: 50 (1.05%)

    22. Davidovich Fokina Alejandro: 75 (0.7%)

    23. Paul Tommy: 75 (0.7%)

    24. Etcheverry Tomas Martin: 75 (0.7%)

    25. Arnaldi Matteo: 75 (0.7%)

    26. Auger-Aliassime Felix: 75 (0.7%)

    27. Thompson Jordan: 100 (0.53%)

    28. Draper Jack: 100 (0.53%)

    29. Monfils Gael: 100 (0.53%)

    30. Baez Sebastian: 100 (0.53%)

    31. Korda Sebastian: 100 (0.53%)

    32. Navone Mariano: 100 (0.53%)

    33. Shapovalov Denis: 100 (0.53%)

    34. Diaz Acosta Facundo: 100 (0.53%)

    35. Fils Arthur: 100 (0.53%)

    36. Marozsan Fabian: 100 (0.53%)

    37. Van De Zandschulp Botic: 100 (0.53%)

    38. Lehecka Jiri: 100 (0.53%)

    39. Tabilo Alejandro: 100 (0.53%)

    40. Ofner Sebastian: 100 (0.53%)

    41. Popyrin Alexei: 100 (0.53%)

    42. Griekspoor Tallon: 100 (0.53%)

    43. Cerundolo Francisco: 100 (0.53%)

    44. Sonego Lorenzo: 100 (0.53%)

    45. Mensik Jakub: 100 (0.53%)

    46. Bublik Alexander: 200 (0.26%)

    47. Michelsen Alex: 200 (0.26%)

    48. Giron Marcos: 200 (0.26%)

    49. Shevchenko Alexander: 200 (0.26%)

    50. Carballes Baena Roberto: 200 (0.26%)

    51. Karatsev Aslan: 200 (0.26%)

    52. Hanfmann Yannick: 200 (0.26%)

    53. Coric Borna: 200 (0.26%)

    54. Koepfer Dominik: 200 (0.26%)

    55. Cobolli Flavio: 200 (0.26%)

    56. Kotov Pavel: 200 (0.26%)

    57. Altmaier Daniel: 200 (0.26%)

    58. Darderi Luciano: 200 (0.26%)

    59. Mannarino Adrian: 200 (0.26%)

    60. Kecmanovic Miomir: 200 (0.26%)

    61. Seyboth Wild Thiago: 200 (0.26%)

    62. Galan Daniel Elahi: 200 (0.26%)

    63. van Assche Luca: 200 (0.26%)

    64. Nakashima Brandon: 200 (0.26%)

    65. Kokkinakis Thanasi: 200 (0.26%)

    66. Medjedovic Hamad: 200 (0.26%)

    67. Bautista-Agut Roberto: 200 (0.26%)

    68. Ruusuvuori Emil: 251 (0.21%)

    69. Munar Jaume: 251 (0.21%)

    70. Daniel Taro: 251 (0.21%)

    71. Lajovic Dusan: 251 (0.21%)

    72. Fonseca Joao: 251 (0.21%)

    73. Kovacevic Aleksandar: 251 (0.21%)

    74. Moutet Corentin: 251 (0.21%)

    75. Gasquet Richard: 251 (0.21%)

    76. Safiullin Roman: 451 (0.12%)

    77. Machac Tomas: 451 (0.12%)

    78. Purcell Max: 451 (0.12%)

    79. Cachin Pedro: 451 (0.12%)

    80. Borges Nuno: 451 (0.12%)

    81. Zhang Zhizhen: 451 (0.12%)

    82. O’Connell Christopher: 451 (0.12%)

    83. Landaluce Martin: 451 (0.12%)

    84. Vukic Aleksandar: 451 (0.12%)

    85. Eubanks Christopher: 451 (0.12%)

    86. Nishioka Yoshihito: 451 (0.12%)

    87. Rinderknech Arthur: 451 (0.12%)

    88. Blanch Darwin: 451 (0.12%)

    89. Bergs Zizou: 451 (0.12%)

    90. Shang Juncheng: 451 (0.12%)

    91. Klein Lukas: 451 (0.12%)

    92. Monteiro Thiago: 451 (0.12%)

    93. Bagnis Facundo: 451 (0.12%)

    94. Ramos-Vinolas Albert: 451 (0.12%)

    95. Hassan Benjamin: 451 (0.12%)

    96. Llamas Ruiz Pablo: 451 (0.12%)

    Tommy Paul – Lukas Klein and other ATP Madrid events on our partner.

  • ATP Madrid

    Related Articles

    0 Comment