Toronto Blue Jays vs Kansas City Royals, Apr 30, 2024

MLB, on Tuesday,

Toronto Blue Jays

Kansas City Royals

Score, Highlights

Toronto 56.5% Kansas City 43.5%

Short Preview

The Toronto Blue Jays will be hosting the Kansas City Royals in an MLB match on April 30, 2024. Both teams have had a similar performance in their recent matches, with Toronto winning 2 out of their last 5 games, and Kansas City also winning 2 out of their last 5 games.

The bookmakers have slightly favored Toronto Blue Jays with coefficients of 1.71, compared to Kansas City Royals with coefficients of 2.22. Our ML estimation gives Toronto Blue Jays a 56.1% chance of winning, while Kansas City Royals have a 43.9% chance of coming out on top.

The most likely result according to bookmakers is a draw with a scoreline of 5:5. This indicates that both teams are evenly matched and it could be a close and exciting game. Both teams will be looking to secure a win and improve their standings in the league. With home-field advantage, Toronto Blue Jays will be looking to capitalize on that and secure a victory in front of their fans.

Facts

  • Enjoy watching a meeting between a mid-table team and a leading team (ranked 10 and 5).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Toronto won 2.
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • Recently Toronto have a series of home games.
  • Recently Kansas City have a series of guest games.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Toronto won 14 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 92-56.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Toronto won 8 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 45-24.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

    Outrights of MLB Toronto Blue Jays: 2.6% Kansas City Royals: 1.14%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.7 2.2
    betsson 1.72 2.2
    MarathonBet 1.72 2.31
    WilliamHill 1.71 2.2
    Pinnacle 1.72 2.27
    Best for US Customers 1.7 2.16

    Latest Results

    29.04.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Kansas City Royals – 6:5
    28.04.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Los Angeles Dodgers – 3:1
    27.04.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Los Angeles Dodgers – 2:4
    26.04.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Los Angeles Dodgers – 2:12
    25.04.24 Kansas City Royals – Toronto Blue Jays – 2:1
    29.04.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Kansas City Royals – 6:5
    28.04.24 Detroit Tigers – Kansas City Royals – 4:1
    27.04.24 Detroit Tigers – Kansas City Royals – 6:5
    26.04.24 Detroit Tigers – Kansas City Royals – 0:8
    25.04.24 Kansas City Royals – Toronto Blue Jays – 2:1

    Latest Head To Head

    29.04.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Kansas City Royals – 6:5
    25.04.24 Kansas City Royals – Toronto Blue Jays – 2:1
    24.04.24 Kansas City Royals – Toronto Blue Jays – 3:2
    23.04.24 Kansas City Royals – Toronto Blue Jays – 3:2
    22.04.24 Kansas City Royals – Toronto Blue Jays – 3:5

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Cleveland Guardians 28 19 9 143:97 0.679
    2 Baltimore Orioles 28 18 10 153:117 0.643
    3 New York Yankees 30 19 11 148:107 0.633
    4 Detroit Tigers 28 16 12 111:108 0.571
    5 Kansas City Royals 30 17 13 138:96 0.567
    6 Boston Red Sox 29 16 13 139:106 0.552
    7 Seattle Mariners 28 15 13 104:94 0.536
    8 Minnesota Twins 28 15 13 127:118 0.536
    9 Texas Rangers 29 15 14 132:125 0.517
    10 Toronto Blue Jays 30 15 15 109:132 0.500
    11 Tampa Bay Rays 30 14 16 117:148 0.467
    12 Oakland Athletics 29 12 17 84:127 0.414
    13 Los Angeles Angels 28 10 18 119:155 0.357
    14 Houston Astros 28 9 19 122:144 0.321
    15 Chicago White Sox 29 6 23 79:157 0.207

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Atlanta Braves 26 19 7 149:102 0.731
    2 Philadelphia Phillies 29 19 10 135:110 0.655
    3 Chicago Cubs 29 18 11 147:131 0.621
    4 Milwaukee Brewers 28 17 11 142:129 0.607
    5 Los Angeles Dodgers 30 18 12 158:120 0.600
    6 Cincinnati Reds 28 15 13 139:118 0.536
    7 Washington Nationals 28 14 14 117:122 0.500
    8 New York Mets 28 14 14 124:119 0.500
    9 Pittsburgh Pirates 29 14 15 115:121 0.483
    10 San Francisco Giants 29 14 15 116:133 0.483
    11 St.Louis Cardinals 28 13 15 100:123 0.464
    12 San Diego Padres 31 14 17 149:152 0.452
    13 Arizona Diamondbacks 29 13 16 154:125 0.448
    14 Colorado Rockies 28 7 21 106:176 0.250
    15 Miami Marlins 30 6 24 104:168 0.200

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.96 (17.43%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 4.83 (14.3%)

    3. New York Yankees: 6.95 (9.94%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 9.45 (7.31%)

    5. Texas Rangers: 12.31 (5.61%)

    6. Philadelphia Phillies: 12.34 (5.6%)

    7. Houston Astros: 14.32 (4.82%)

    8. Seattle Mariners: 23.84 (2.9%)

    9. Chicago Cubs: 24.41 (2.83%)

    10. Cleveland Guardians: 24.64 (2.8%)

    11. Toronto Blue Jays: 26.58 (2.6%)

    12. Minnesota Twins: 29.4 (2.35%)

    13. Cincinnati Reds: 31.39 (2.2%)

    14. Tampa Bay Rays: 31.83 (2.17%)

    15. Arizona Diamondbacks: 33.06 (2.09%)

    16. Boston Red Sox: 33.67 (2.05%)

    17. St.Louis Cardinals: 33.82 (2.04%)

    18. San Diego Padres: 35.83 (1.93%)

    19. Detroit Tigers: 46.03 (1.5%)

    20. San Francisco Giants: 49.85 (1.39%)

    21. New York Mets: 51.71 (1.34%)

    22. Milwaukee Brewers: 58.06 (1.19%)

    23. Pittsburgh Pirates: 59.27 (1.16%)

    24. Kansas City Royals: 60.54 (1.14%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 118.61 (0.58%)

    26. Washington Nationals: 254.46 (0.27%)

    27. Miami Marlins: 345.15 (0.2%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 476.29 (0.14%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 851.79 (0.08%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 1451.39 (0.05%)

    Toronto Blue Jays – Kansas City Royals and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment