Ulm 1846 vs Jahn Regensburg, Apr 21, 2024

German 3 Bundesliga, on Sunday,

Ulm

Regensburg

Score, Highlights

Ulm 46.5% Draw 27.2%% Regensburg 26.3%

Short Preview

The upcoming match between Ulm 1846 and Jahn Regensburg in the German 3 Bundesliga on April 21, 2024, is expected to be a closely contested game based on the teams’ recent form.

Ulm 1846, who are playing at home, have won 3 out of their last 5 matches, which indicates that they are in good form and have the potential to secure a victory in this match. On the other hand, Jahn Regensburg, who have won 2 out of their last 5 matches, will be looking to bounce back with a positive result in this game.

According to the Bookmakers coefficients, Ulm 1846 are slight favorites with odds of 1.94, while Jahn Regensburg have odds of 3.73. Our ML estimation gives Ulm 1846 a 49.4% chance of winning, a 26.1% chance of a draw, and a 24.5% chance of Jahn Regensburg coming out on top.

Overall, this match is likely to be an exciting and closely fought encounter, with both teams having the potential to secure a positive result. Fans can expect an entertaining game with plenty of action on the field.

Facts

  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion ~ 2. Bundesliga and 2 in the zone Promotion ~ 2. Bundesliga).
  • Ulm is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recent matches Regensburg is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Ulm could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Ulm will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Ulm won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-2.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1

    Outrights of German 3 Bundesliga Ulm: 48.14% Regensburg: 31.51%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 2.05 3.4 3.4
    bet_at_home 2.04 3.46 3.7
    betsson 2 3.5 3.5
    MarathonBet 1.97 3.43 3.56
    Pinnacle 2.03 3.46 3.7
    Best for US Customers 1.97 3.4 3.5

    Latest Results

    13.04.24 Ulm 1846 – Preußen Münster – 2:0
    07.04.24 Hallescher FC – Ulm 1846 – 0:2
    30.03.24 Ulm 1846 – Erzgebirge Aue – 2:2
    16.03.24 Dynamo Dresden – Ulm 1846 – 0:0
    10.03.24 Ulm 1846 – SV Sandhausen – 2:0
    14.04.24 Jahn Regensburg – 1860 München – 1:1
    06.04.24 Preußen Münster – Jahn Regensburg – 1:3
    30.03.24 Jahn Regensburg – Hallescher FC – 2:0
    16.03.24 Vfb Lübeck – Jahn Regensburg – 1:0
    09.03.24 Jahn Regensburg – FC Ingolstadt 04 – 1:1

    Latest Head To Head

    12.11.23 Jahn Regensburg – Ulm 1846 – 2:0

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Ulm 33 18 8 7 54:34 20 62
    2 Regensburg 33 17 10 6 48:35 13 61
    3 SG Dynamo Dresden 33 17 4 12 51:35 16 55
    4 Preussen Munster 33 15 10 8 55:43 12 55
    5 Saarbrucken 32 13 13 6 54:35 19 52
    6 Sandhausen 33 14 10 9 51:47 4 52
    7 RW Essen 32 15 6 11 50:46 4 51
    8 Unterhaching 33 14 7 12 45:43 2 49
    9 Aue 33 13 10 10 42:42 0 49
    10 Ingolstadt 33 12 10 11 55:44 11 46
    11 Verl 33 12 10 11 53:50 3 46
    12 Dortmund II 33 12 10 11 47:47 0 46
    13 Viktoria Koln 33 12 9 12 53:56 -3 45
    14 Munich 1860 33 12 6 15 37:35 2 42
    15 Arminia Bielefeld 33 9 11 13 44:45 -1 38
    16 Mannheim 33 10 8 15 45:52 -7 38
    17 Hallescher 33 9 5 19 47:66 -19 32
    18 Duisburg 33 7 9 17 33:51 -18 30
    19 Lubeck 33 5 12 16 28:60 -32 27
    20 Freiburg II 33 6 6 21 31:57 -26 24

    German 3 Bundesliga Outrights

    1. Ulm: 1.8 (48.14%)

    2. Regensburg: 2.75 (31.51%)

    3. Dresden: 9 (9.63%)

    4. Preussen Munster: 15 (5.78%)

    5. Sandhausen: 51 (1.7%)

    6. Saarbrucken: 51 (1.7%)

    7. RW Essen: 67 (1.29%)

    8. Aue: 501 (0.17%)

    9. Unterhaching: 1001 (0.09%)

    Ulm 1846 – Jahn Regensburg and other German 3 Bundesliga events on our partner.

  • German 3 Bundesliga

    Related Articles

    0 Comment