UNICS vs Lokomotiv-Kuban, May 08, 2024

VTB United League, on Wednesday,

UNICS

Lokomotiv-Kuban

Score, Highlights

UNICS 69.5% Lokomotiv-Kuban 30.5%

Prediction (the most likely score): 83:77

Watch Watch and Bet UNICS – Lokomotiv-Kuban available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.37 3.12 Watch Watch and Bet

Latest Results

06.05.24 UNICS Kazan – Lokomotiv-Kuban – 78:75
28.04.24 BC Samara – UNICS Kazan – 67:90
25.04.24 UNICS Kazan – BC Samara – 77:64
23.04.24 UNICS Kazan – BC Samara – 83:73
13.04.24 UNICS Kazan – CSKA Moscow Basketball – 88:78
06.05.24 UNICS Kazan – Lokomotiv-Kuban – 78:75
28.04.24 Parma Perm – Lokomotiv-Kuban – 54:82
25.04.24 Lokomotiv-Kuban – Parma Perm – 97:60
23.04.24 Lokomotiv-Kuban – Parma Perm – 112:85
13.04.24 Lokomotiv-Kuban – BC Yenisey Krasnoyarsk – 76:83

Facts

  • 2nd leg. Unics Kazan leads series 1-0.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches UNICS won 3.
  • UNICS in the last match got a series victories and it is an a fantastic form (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • Recent matches Lokomotiv-Kuban is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recently UNICS have a series of home games.
  • In this match UNICS is a favorite.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches UNICS won 14 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 1672-1644.
  • Including matches at home between the teams UNICS won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 826-824.

    Latest Head To Head

    06.05.24 UNICS Kazan – Lokomotiv-Kuban – 78:75
    26.03.24 Lokomotiv-Kuban – UNICS Kazan – 90:82
    02.03.24 UNICS Kazan – Lokomotiv-Kuban – 80:76
    02.12.23 Lokomotiv-Kuban – UNICS Kazan – 82:75
    30.09.23 UNICS Kazan – Lokomotiv-Kuban – 91:73

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    Quarter-finals

    1 Unics Kazan (1) Samara (8) 3 : 0
    2 Lokomotiv Kuban (4) Parma Perm (5) 3 : 0
    3 Zenit Petersburg (2) Uralmash Ekaterinburg (7) 3 : 2
    4 CSKA Moscow (3) Enisey (6) 3 : 0

    Semi-finals

    1 Unics Kazan (1) Lokomotiv Kuban (4) 1 : 0
    2 Zenit Petersburg (2) CSKA Moscow (3) 0 : 1

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    Short Preview

    The upcoming match between UNICS Kazan and Lokomotiv-Kuban in the VTB United League is expected to be a competitive and exciting game. UNICS Kazan, the home team, has been in great form recently, winning all of their last 5 matches. On the other hand, Lokomotiv-Kuban has won 3 of their last 5 matches, indicating that they are also in good form.

    The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that UNICS Kazan are the favorites to win this match, with odds of 1.37 compared to Lokomotiv-Kuban’s odds of 3.12. Our ML estimation also aligns with this prediction, giving UNICS Kazan a 70.2% chance of winning, while Lokomotiv-Kuban has a 29.8% chance.

    The most likely final score according to the bookmakers is 83:77 in favor of UNICS Kazan. With both teams in good form, the match is expected to be closely contested, but UNICS Kazan are the favorites to come out on top in this exciting basketball showdown.

    Generated automatically

    UNICS – Lokomotiv-Kuban and other VTB United League events on our partner.

  • VTB United League

    Related Articles

    0 Comment