Union Berlin vs Bochum, May 05, 2024

German Bundesliga, on Sunday,

Union Berlin

Bochum

Score, Highlights

Union Berlin 48.9% Draw 26.5%% Bochum 24.6%

Short Preview

The upcoming match between Union Berlin and Bochum in the German Bundesliga on May 05, 2024, is expected to be a closely contested game. Both teams have had a mixed run of form leading up to this match, with Union Berlin winning 1 out of their last 5 matches and Bochum also winning 1 out of their last 5 matches.

According to the bookmakers, Union Berlin is the slight favorite with odds of 1.95, while Bochum is the underdog with odds of 3.87. Our ML estimation gives Union Berlin a 49.5% chance of winning, a draw at 26.3%, and Bochum a 24.2% chance of winning.

The most likely result predicted by bookmakers is a 1-0 victory for Union Berlin. With both teams in need of points to improve their position in the league table, this match is expected to be fiercely competitive and could go either way. Fans can expect an exciting and closely fought encounter between Union Berlin and Bochum.

Facts

  • This time only outsiders will meet in a game (ranked 14 and 15).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Union Berlin won 2.
  • Union Berlin is in awful shape (in the last 5 games wins – 0).
  • Recent matches Bochum is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Bochum could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Union Berlin will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Union Berlin won 10 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 33-27.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Union Berlin won 7 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 17-9.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 1:0

    Watch Watch and Bet Union Berlin – Bochum available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.95 3.5 3.8
    bet_at_home 1.97 3.75 4.04
    betsson 2 3.6 3.75
    MarathonBet 2.01 3.72 4.01 Watch Watch and Bet
    WilliamHill 1.91 3.6 3.8
    Pinnacle 1.96 3.54 4.04
    Best for US Customers 1.94 3.55 3.85

    Latest Results

    28.04.24 Borussia Mönchengladbach – Union Berlin – 0:0
    20.04.24 Union Berlin – Bayern Munich – 1:5
    12.04.24 FC Augsburg – Union Berlin – 2:0
    06.04.24 Union Berlin – Bayer Leverkusen – 0:1
    30.03.24 Eintracht Frankfurt – Union Berlin – 0:0
    26.04.24 VfL Bochum – TSG Hoffenheim – 3:2
    20.04.24 VfL Wolfsburg – VfL Bochum – 1:0
    13.04.24 VfL Bochum – 1. FC Heidenheim 1846 – 1:1
    06.04.24 1. FC Köln – VfL Bochum – 2:1
    31.03.24 VfL Bochum – SV Darmstadt 98 – 2:2

    Latest Head To Head

    16.12.23 VfL Bochum – Union Berlin – 3:0
    16.04.23 Union Berlin – VfL Bochum – 1:1
    23.10.22 VfL Bochum – Union Berlin – 2:1
    14.05.22 Union Berlin – VfL Bochum – 3:2
    18.12.21 VfL Bochum – Union Berlin – 0:1

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Bayer Leverkusen ✔ 31 25 6 0 77:22 55 81
    2 Bayern Munich 31 22 3 6 89:38 51 69
    3 Stuttgart 31 20 4 7 70:38 32 64
    4 RB Leipzig 31 19 5 7 73:35 38 62
    5 Dortmund 31 16 9 6 59:39 20 57
    6 Eintracht Frankfurt 31 11 12 8 47:42 5 45
    7 Freiburg 31 11 7 13 43:55 -12 40
    8 Augsburg 31 10 9 12 48:52 -4 39
    9 Hoffenheim 31 11 6 14 55:63 -8 39
    10 Heidenheim 31 9 10 12 44:52 -8 37
    11 Werder Bremen 31 10 7 14 41:50 -9 37
    12 Wolfsburg 31 9 7 15 37:51 -14 34
    13 B. Monchengladbach 31 7 11 13 53:60 -7 32
    14 Union Berlin 31 8 6 17 26:50 -24 30
    15 Bochum 31 6 12 13 37:62 -25 30
    16 Mainz 31 5 13 13 32:49 -17 28
    17 FC Koln 31 4 11 16 24:54 -30 23
    18 Darmstadt 31 3 8 20 30:73 -43 17

    German Bundesliga Outrights

    1. Bayer Leverkusen: 1.03 (98.64%)

    2. Eintracht Frankfurt: 100 (1.02%)

    3. Bayern Munich: 348.08 (0.29%)

    4. VfB Stuttgart: 4334 (0.02%)

    5. Dortmund: 5000 (0.02%)

    Union Berlin – Bochum and other German Bundesliga events on our partner.

  • German Bundesliga

    Related Articles

    0 Comment