Universitatea Cluj vs Politehnica Iași, Apr 24, 2024

Romanian Liga 1, on Wednesday,

Universitatea Cluj

Politehnica Iași

Score, Highlights

Universitatea Cluj 48.9% Draw 28.5%% Politehnica Iași 22.6%

Short Preview

The upcoming match between Universitatea Cluj and Politehnica Iași in the Romanian Liga 1 on April 24, 2024, promises to be an exciting one. Universitatea Cluj will have the home field advantage and are in relatively better form, having won 2 out of their last 5 matches. On the other hand, Politehnica Iași have struggled recently, failing to win any of their last 5 matches.

The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that Universitatea Cluj are the favorites to win with odds of 1.9, while the odds for a draw are 4.05. Our ML estimation gives Universitatea Cluj a 49.9% chance of winning, while the chances of a draw are 27.7% and Politehnica Iași have a 22.4% chance of winning.

The most likely result according to bookmakers is a 1-0 victory for Universitatea Cluj. However, anything can happen in football, and both teams will be looking to secure the three points in this important match. Fans can expect an intense and competitive game as both teams fight for victory.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Universitatea Cluj won 1.
  • Recent matches Universitatea Cluj is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Politehnica Iași is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 0).
  • Recently Universitatea Cluj have a series of home games.
  • Recently Politehnica Iași have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Universitatea Cluj is a favorite.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Universitatea Cluj won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 2-13.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Universitatea Cluj won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 2-4.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 1:0

    Watch Watch and Bet Universitatea Cluj – Politehnica Iași available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.92 3.3 4.09 Watch Watch and Bet
    Best for US Customers 1.87 3.2 4.1

    Latest Results

    13.04.24 Universitatea Cluj – Petrolul Ploieşti – 1:2
    07.04.24 AFC Hermannstadt – Universitatea Cluj – 1:1
    03.04.24 Universitatea Cluj – AFC Hermannstadt – 1:0
    30.03.24 Universitatea Cluj – UTA Arad – 0:0
    15.03.24 Universitatea Cluj – FC Botoşani – 3:0
    14.04.24 FC Dinamo Bucureşti – CSM Politehnica Iași – 1:0
    08.04.24 CSM Politehnica Iași – FC U Craiova 1948 – 0:0
    30.03.24 FC Botoşani – CSM Politehnica Iași – 2:1
    16.03.24 Oţelul Galaţi – CSM Politehnica Iași – 1:0
    11.03.24 Oţelul Galaţi – CSM Politehnica Iași – 1:1

    Latest Head To Head

    28.01.24 CSM Politehnica Iași – Universitatea Cluj – 1:0
    04.09.23 Universitatea Cluj – CSM Politehnica Iași – 0:2
    21.08.21 CSM Politehnica Iași – Universitatea Cluj – 2:0
    23.03.15 CSM Politehnica Iași – Universitatea Cluj – 2:0
    01.09.14 Universitatea Cluj – CSM Politehnica Iași – 2:0

    Standings

    Championship Group

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 FCSB 4 4 0 0 6:1 5 44
    2 CFR Cluj 4 1 1 2 6:5 1 31
    3 Univ. Craiova 4 2 0 2 5:6 -1 31
    4 Farul Constanta 4 2 1 1 5:4 1 29
    5 FC Rapid Bucuresti 4 0 0 4 3:9 -6 28
    6 Sepsi Sf. Gheorghe 4 1 2 1 4:4 0 27

    Romanian Liga 1 Outrights

    1. FCSB: 1 (98.77%)

    2. CFR Cluj: 100.5 (0.98%)

    3. Univ. Craiova: 500.4 (0.2%)

    4. Rapid Bucuresti: 3917.17 (0.03%)

    5. Farul Constanta: 3917.17 (0.03%)

    Universitatea Cluj – Politehnica Iași and other Romanian Liga 1 events on our partner.

  • Romanian Liga 1

    Related Articles

    0 Comment