Uralmash vs Zenit Saint Petersburg, Apr 29, 2024

VTB United League, on Monday,

Uralmash

Zenit

Score, Highlights

Uralmash 33.7% Zenit 66.3%

Short Preview

This upcoming match between BC Uralmash Ekaterinburg and BC Zenit Saint Petersburg in the VTB United League promises to be an exciting showdown. Both teams have been performing well in their recent matches, with Uralmash winning 3 out of their last 5 games and Zenit winning 4 out of their last 5.

According to the bookmakers, Zenit Saint Petersburg is the favorite to win this match with odds of 1.38, while Uralmash has odds of 2.71. Based on our ML estimation, there is a 67.4% probability that Zenit will come out victorious, while Uralmash has a 32.6% chance of causing an upset.

The most likely result predicted by the bookmakers is a score of 76:82 in favor of Zenit Saint Petersburg. Both teams will be looking to secure a crucial victory in this match, so we can expect a competitive and intense game on April 29, 2024.

Facts

  • 4th leg. Zenit Petersburg leads series 2-1.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Uralmash won 1.
  • Recent matches Uralmash is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Zenit is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Uralmash could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Zenit will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 8 head-to-head matches Uralmash won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 566-620.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Uralmash won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 195-203.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 76:82

    Watch Watch and Bet Uralmash – Zenit available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 2.71 1.38 Watch Watch and Bet

    Latest Results

    27.04.24 BC Uralmash Ekaterinburg – BC Zenit Saint Petersburg – 72:69
    24.04.24 BC Zenit Saint Petersburg – BC Uralmash Ekaterinburg – 82:74
    22.04.24 BC Zenit Saint Petersburg – BC Uralmash Ekaterinburg – 98:82
    17.04.24 BC Uralmash Ekaterinburg – BC Samara – 80:69
    13.04.24 BC Uralmash Ekaterinburg – Runa Moscow – 80:71
    27.04.24 BC Uralmash Ekaterinburg – BC Zenit Saint Petersburg – 72:69
    24.04.24 BC Zenit Saint Petersburg – BC Uralmash Ekaterinburg – 82:74
    22.04.24 BC Zenit Saint Petersburg – BC Uralmash Ekaterinburg – 98:82
    14.04.24 BC Zenit Saint Petersburg – Parma Perm – 77:66
    09.04.24 Lokomotiv-Kuban – BC Zenit Saint Petersburg – 86:91

    Latest Head To Head

    27.04.24 BC Uralmash Ekaterinburg – BC Zenit Saint Petersburg – 72:69
    24.04.24 BC Zenit Saint Petersburg – BC Uralmash Ekaterinburg – 82:74
    22.04.24 BC Zenit Saint Petersburg – BC Uralmash Ekaterinburg – 98:82
    15.03.24 BC Zenit Saint Petersburg – BC Uralmash Ekaterinburg – 78:58
    30.11.23 BC Uralmash Ekaterinburg – BC Zenit Saint Petersburg – 59:61

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    Quarter-finals

    1 Unics Kazan (1) Samara (8) 2 : 0
    2 Lokomotiv Kuban (4) Parma Perm (5) 2 : 0
    3 Zenit Petersburg (2) Uralmash Ekaterinburg (7) 2 : 0
    4 CSKA Moscow (3) Enisey (6) 3 : 0

    Uralmash – Zenit Saint Petersburg and other VTB United League events on our partner.

  • VTB United League

    Related Articles

    0 Comment