Venezia vs Reggiana, May 13, 2024

Italian Lega A Basketball, on Monday,

Venezia

Reggiana

Score, Highlights

Venezia 68.5% Reggiana 31.5%

Outrights of Italian Lega A Basketball Venezia: 2.61% Reggiana: 1.76%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Best for US Customers 1.33 2.89

Latest Results

11.05.24 Umana Venezia – Reggiana BC – 74:82
05.05.24 Umana Venezia – Basket Pesaro – 91:79
28.04.24 Basket Brindisi – Umana Venezia – 84:80
21.04.24 Umana Venezia – Treviso Basket – 91:78
14.04.24 Basket Brescia – Umana Venezia – 90:84
11.05.24 Umana Venezia – Reggiana BC – 74:82
05.05.24 Dinamo Sassari – Reggiana BC – 95:63
28.04.24 Reggiana BC – Cuore Napoli Basket – 88:74
22.04.24 Virtus Bologna – Reggiana BC – 83:73
14.04.24 Reggiana BC – Basket Brindisi – 74:66

Facts

  • 2nd leg. Reggiana leads series 1-0.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Venezia won 3.
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • In this match Venezia is a favorite.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Venezia won 13 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 1647-1552.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Venezia won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 722-656.

    Latest Head To Head

    11.05.24 Umana Venezia – Reggiana BC – 74:82
    03.02.24 Reggiana BC – Umana Venezia – 77:60
    26.11.23 Umana Venezia – Reggiana BC – 90:70
    26.03.23 Umana Venezia – Reggiana BC – 78:69
    18.12.22 Reggiana BC – Umana Venezia – 101:115 OT (89:89)

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    Quarter-finals

    1 Virtus Bologna (1) Tortona (8) 1 : 0
    2 Venezia (4) Reggiana (5) 0 : 1
    3 Olimpia Milano (2) Trento (7)
    4 Brescia (3) Pistoia (6)

    Italian Lega A Basketball Outrights

    1. Milano: 1.7 (48.95%)

    2. Virtus Bologna: 2.3 (36.07%)

    3. Brescia: 15.83 (5.24%)

    4. Venezia: 31.83 (2.61%)

    5. Basket Napoli: 41 (2.02%)

    6. Reggiana: 47.25 (1.76%)

    7. Trento: 73.67 (1.13%)

    8. Derthona Tortona: 74.5 (1.11%)

    9. Pistoia: 74.5 (1.11%)

    Short Preview

    In this upcoming Italian Lega A Basketball game on May 13, 2024, Umana Venezia will face off against Reggiana BC. Umana Venezia will be playing at home and will be looking to improve on their recent performance, having won 2 out of their last 5 matches. On the other hand, Reggiana BC has been in slightly better form, winning 3 out of their last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that Umana Venezia is the favorite to win this game with odds of 1.33, while Reggiana BC is the underdog with odds of 2.89.

    Based on our ML estimation, we predict that Umana Venezia has a 67.3% chance of winning, while the chances of a draw are at 32.7%.

    Overall, this promises to be an exciting and competitive match between these two teams, with Umana Venezia having a slight advantage going into the game. Fans can expect a thrilling basketball game with both teams giving their all to secure the victory.

    Generated automatically

    Venezia – Reggiana and other Italian Lega A Basketball events on our partner.

  • Italian Lega A Basketball

    Related Articles

    0 Comment