Venezia vs Reggiana, May 20, 2024

Italian Lega A Basketball, on Monday,

Venezia

Reggiana

Score, Highlights

Venezia 66.4% Reggiana 33.6%

Outrights of Italian Lega A Basketball Venezia: 2.27% Reggiana: 1.6%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Best for US Customers 1.37 2.71

Latest Results

18.05.24 Reggiana BC – Umana Venezia – 92:95
16.05.24 Reggiana BC – Umana Venezia – 78:66
13.05.24 Umana Venezia – Reggiana BC – 83:75
11.05.24 Umana Venezia – Reggiana BC – 74:82
05.05.24 Umana Venezia – Basket Pesaro – 91:79
18.05.24 Reggiana BC – Umana Venezia – 92:95
16.05.24 Reggiana BC – Umana Venezia – 78:66
13.05.24 Umana Venezia – Reggiana BC – 83:75
11.05.24 Umana Venezia – Reggiana BC – 74:82
05.05.24 Dinamo Sassari – Reggiana BC – 95:63

Facts

  • 5th leg. Series tied 2-2.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Venezia won 2.
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Venezia will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Our prediction for today’s Venezia to win the game is with odds 1.37.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Venezia won 14 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 1631-1536.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Venezia won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 805-731.

    Latest Head To Head

    18.05.24 Reggiana BC – Umana Venezia – 92:95
    16.05.24 Reggiana BC – Umana Venezia – 78:66
    13.05.24 Umana Venezia – Reggiana BC – 83:75
    11.05.24 Umana Venezia – Reggiana BC – 74:82
    03.02.24 Reggiana BC – Umana Venezia – 77:60

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    Quarter-finals

    1 Virtus Bologna (1) Tortona (8) 2 : 2
    2 Venezia (4) Reggiana (5) 2 : 2
    3 Olimpia Milano (2) Trento (7) 2 : 1
    4 Brescia (3) Pistoia (6) 3 : 0

    Italian Lega A Basketball Outrights

    1. Milano: 1.76 (46.45%)

    2. Virtus Bologna: 2 (40.88%)

    3. Brescia: 13 (6.29%)

    4. Venezia: 36 (2.27%)

    5. Trento: 51 (1.6%)

    6. Reggiana: 51 (1.6%)

    7. Derthona Tortona: 91 (0.9%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming match between Umana Venezia and Reggiana in the Italian Lega A Basketball league promises to be an exciting and competitive game. Umana Venezia has been in good form recently, winning 3 out of their last 5 matches, while Reggiana BC has won 2 out of their last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that Umana Venezia is the favorite to win this match, with odds of 1.37 compared to Reggiana’s odds of 2.71. Our ML estimation gives Umana Venezia a 69% chance of winning, with a 31% chance of a draw.

    Both teams will be looking to secure a victory in this important match, so we can expect to see a high level of intensity and competitiveness on the court. Fans can look forward to a thrilling game of basketball with plenty of action and excitement.

    Generated automatically

    Venezia – Reggiana and other Italian Lega A Basketball events on our partner.

  • Italian Lega A Basketball

    Related Articles

    0 Comment