Victoria Azarenka vs Sara Sorribes Tormo, Apr 27, 2024

WTA Madrid, on Saturday,

Victoria Azarenka

Sorribes Tormo

Score, Highlights

Azarenka 71.8% Sorribes Tormo 28.2%

Short Preview

In this upcoming WTA Madrid match, Victoria Azarenka will face off against Sara Sorribes Tormo. Azarenka, who is playing at home, has had a somewhat inconsistent performance in her recent matches, winning 3 out of 5. On the other hand, Sorribes Tormo has also won 3 out of her last 5 matches.

According to the bookmakers, Azarenka is favored to win with odds of 1.33, while Sorribes Tormo’s odds are 3.38. Our ML estimation gives Azarenka a 72.6% chance of winning, with Sorribes Tormo having a 27.4% chance.

Overall, this match promises to be an exciting and competitive one, with both players having a decent chance of emerging victorious. Azarenka will have the home advantage and will be looking to capitalize on that, while Sorribes Tormo will be determined to cause an upset. Tennis fans can expect a thrilling encounter between these two talented players.

Facts

  • Two players are playing changeable.
  • Azarenka could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Azarenka is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Azarenka won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 0-0.

    Watch Watch and Bet Azarenka – Sorribes Tormo available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.33 3.38 Watch Watch and Bet

    Latest Results

    25.04.24 Victoria Azarenka – Tatjana Maria – 2:0
    05.04.24 Jessica Pegula – Victoria Azarenka – 2:1
    04.04.24 Victoria Azarenka – Taylor Townsend – 2:1
    03.04.24 Victoria Azarenka – Elisabaetta Cocciaretto – 2:0
    28.03.24 Elena Rybakina – Victoria Azarenka – 2:1
    25.04.24 Sara Sorribes Tormo – Elina Svitolina – 2:0
    24.04.24 Sara Sorribes Tormo – Bernarda Pera – 2:0
    03.04.24 Sara Errani – Sara Sorribes Tormo – 2:1
    02.04.24 Maria Timofeeva – Sara Sorribes Tormo – 0:2
    26.03.24 Sara Sorribes Tormo – Anca Alexia Todoni – 1:2

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Main

    1/64-finals

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Bye
    2 Wang Xiy. Bogdan A. 2 : 1
    3 Eala A. (WC) Tsurenko L. 2 : 1
    4 Bye Cirstea S. (27)
    5 Azarenka V. (23) Bye
    6 Maria T. Stearns P. 2 : 1
    7 Sorribes Tormo S. Pera B. (Q) 2 : 0
    8 Bye Svitolina E. (16)
    9 Haddad Maia B. (11) Bye
    10 Errani S. (Q) Wozniacki C. (WC) 2 : 1
    11 Podoroska N. (Alt) Siniakova K. 2 : 0
    12 Bye Navarro E. (19)
    13 Mertens E. (28) Bye
    14 Stephens S. Trevisan M. 2 : 1
    15 Vekic D. Siegemund L. (Q) 2 : 0
    16 Bye Sakkari M. (5)
    17 Gauff C. (3) Bye
    18 Fruhvirtova B. (WC) Rus A. 0 : 2
    19 Arango E. (Q) Anisimova A. (WC) 2 : 1
    20 Bye Yastremska D. (31)
    21 Keys M. (18) Bye
    22 Begu I. Fruhvirtova L. (WC) 2 : 0
    23 Osaka N. Minnen G. (LL) 2 : 0
    24 Bye Samsonova L. (15)
    25 Ostapenko J. (9) Bye
    26 Bouzas Maneiro J. (Q) Badosa P. 2 : 1
    27 Raducanu E. (WC) Carle M. L. (Q) 0 : 2
    28 Bye Kudermetova V. (17)
    29 Fernandez L. (32) Bye
    30 Shnaider D. Potapova A. 0 : 2
    31 Kenin S. Schmiedlova A. K. 0 : 2
    32 Bye Jabeur O. (8)
    33 Zheng Q. (6) Bye
    34 Putintseva Y. Yuan Y. 2 : 0
    35 Bai Z. Dolehide C. 0 : 2
    36 Bye Kalinina A. (30)
    37 Pavlyuchenkova A. (20) Bye
    38 Baptiste H. (Q) Saville D. (LL) 0 : 2
    39 Dart H. (Q) Bucsa C. 0 : 2
    40 Bye Kasatkina D. (10)
    41 Alexandrova E. (14) Bye
    42 Hibino N. Krueger A. 0 : 2
    43 Bejlek S. (Q) Blinkova A. 2 : 1
    44 Bye Kalinskaya A. (24)
    45 Kostyuk M. (25) Bye
    46 Davis L. Sherif M. 1 : 2
    47 Bronzetti L. Gracheva V. (Q) 2 : 0
    48 Bye Rybakina E. (4)
    49 Vondrousova M. (7) Bye
    50 Zhang S. Rogers S. 0 : 2
    51 Andreeva M. Townsend T. 2 : 1
    52 Bye Noskova L. (29)
    53 Garcia C. (21) Bye
    54 Wang Xin. Tomova V. 2 : 1
    55 Zhu L. Jimenez Kasintseva V. (WC) 0 : 2
    56 Bye Paolini J. (12)
    57 Collins D. (13) Bye
    58 Burel C. Danilovic O. (Q) 1 : 2
    59 Frech M. Cristian J. (Q) 0 : 2
    60 Bye Krejcikova B. (22)
    61 Boulter K. (26) Bye
    62 Montgomery R. (WC) Avanesyan E. 2 : 0
    63 Linette M. Cocciaretto E. 2 : 1
    64 Bye Sabalenka A. (2)

    1/32-finals

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Wang Xiy.
    2 Eala A. Cirstea S. (27) 1 : 2
    3 Azarenka V. (23) Maria T. 2 : 0
    4 Sorribes Tormo S. Svitolina E. (16) 2 : 0
    5 Haddad Maia B. (11) Errani S. 2 : 0
    6 Podoroska N. Navarro E. (19) 0 : 2
    7 Mertens E. (28) Stephens S.
    8 Vekic D. Sakkari M. (5) 0 : 2
    9 Gauff C. (3) Rus A. 2 : 0
    10 Arango E. Yastremska D. (31) 1 : 2
    11 Keys M. (18) Begu I. 2 : 0
    12 Osaka N. Samsonova L. (15) 1 : 2
    13 Ostapenko J. (9) Bouzas Maneiro J. 2 : 0
    14 Carle M. L. Kudermetova V. (17) 2 : 0
    15 Fernandez L. (32) Potapova A.
    16 Schmiedlova A. K. Jabeur O. (8)
    17 Zheng Q. (6) Putintseva Y.
    18 Dolehide C. Kalinina A. (30)
    19 Pavlyuchenkova A. (20) Saville D.
    20 Bucsa C. Kasatkina D. (10)
    21 Alexandrova E. (14) Krueger A.
    22 Bejlek S. Kalinskaya A. (24)
    23 Kostyuk M. (25) Sherif M.
    24 Bronzetti L. Rybakina E. (4)
    25 Vondrousova M. (7) Rogers S.
    26 Andreeva M. Noskova L. (29)
    27 Garcia C. (21) Wang Xin.
    28 Jimenez Kasintseva V. Paolini J. (12)
    29 Collins D. (13) Danilovic O.
    30 Cristian J. Krejcikova B. (22)
    31 Boulter K. (26) Montgomery R.
    32 Linette M. Sabalenka A. (2)

    1/16-finals

    1 TBD #1 Cirstea S. (27)
    2 Azarenka V. (23) Sorribes Tormo S.
    3 Haddad Maia B. (11) Navarro E. (19)
    4 TBD #7 Sakkari M. (5)
    5 Gauff C. (3) Yastremska D. (31)
    6 Keys M. (18) Samsonova L. (15)
    7 Ostapenko J. (9) Carle M. L.
    8 TBD #15 TBD #16
    9 TBD #17 TBD #18
    10 TBD #19 TBD #20
    11 TBD #21 TBD #22
    12 TBD #23 TBD #24
    13 TBD #25 TBD #26
    14 TBD #27 TBD #28
    15 TBD #29 TBD #30
    16 TBD #31 TBD #32

    1/8-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8
    5 TBD #9 TBD #10
    6 TBD #11 TBD #12
    7 TBD #13 TBD #14
    8 TBD #15 TBD #16

    Quarter-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8

    Semi-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    WTA Madrid Outrights

    1. Swiatek Iga: 2.37 (27.68%)

    2. Rybakina Elena: 4.85 (13.54%)

    3. Sabalenka Aryna: 6.5 (10.1%)

    4. Gauff Coco: 10.8 (6.08%)

    5. Collins Danielle: 13.2 (4.97%)

    6. Zheng Qinwen: 28.6 (2.3%)

    7. Sakkari Maria: 30.6 (2.15%)

    8. Vondrousova Marketa: 30.6 (2.15%)

    9. Andreeva Mirra: 37.8 (1.74%)

    10. Osaka Naomi: 42.8 (1.53%)

    11. Ostapenko Jelena: 44.8 (1.47%)

    12. Noskova Linda: 45.8 (1.43%)

    13. Jabeur Ons: 47.8 (1.37%)

    14. Paolini Jasmine: 49.8 (1.32%)

    15. Kudermetova Veronika: 54 (1.22%)

    16. Stephens Sloane: 54.8 (1.2%)

    17. Svitolina Elina: 58.4 (1.12%)

    18. Kostyuk Marta: 58.4 (1.12%)

    19. Kasatkina Daria: 63.4 (1.04%)

    20. Navarro Emma: 71 (0.92%)

    21. Haddad Maia Beatriz: 72.2 (0.91%)

    22. Krejcikova Barbora: 73.8 (0.89%)

    23. Potapova Anastasia: 78 (0.84%)

    24. Garcia Caroline: 78.8 (0.83%)

    25. Alexandrova Ekaterina: 89.8 (0.73%)

    26. Kalinskaya Anna: 90.8 (0.72%)

    27. Azarenka Victoria: 104.8 (0.63%)

    28. Fernandez Leylah: 105.8 (0.62%)

    29. Samsonova Liudmila: 105.8 (0.62%)

    30. Kalinina Anhelina: 115.8 (0.57%)

    31. Keys Madison: 115.8 (0.57%)

    32. Yastremska Dayana: 150.8 (0.44%)

    33. Vekic Donna: 170.8 (0.38%)

    34. Pavlyuchenkova Anastasia: 190.8 (0.34%)

    35. Begu Irina-Camelia: 205.8 (0.32%)

    36. Cirstea Sorana: 215.8 (0.3%)

    37. Mertens Elise: 215.8 (0.3%)

    38. Bouzas Maneiro Jessica: 232 (0.28%)

    39. Boulter Katie: 235.8 (0.28%)

    40. Cristian Jaqueline: 269.5 (0.24%)

    41. Linette Magda: 280.8 (0.23%)

    42. Carle Maria Lourdes: 282 (0.23%)

    43. Bejlek Sara: 294.5 (0.22%)

    44. Danilovic Olga: 294.5 (0.22%)

    45. Arango Emiliana: 294.5 (0.22%)

    46. Sorribes Tormo Sara: 295.8 (0.22%)

    47. Putintseva Yulia: 295.8 (0.22%)

    48. Wang Xinyu (2001): 315.8 (0.21%)

    49. Saville Daria: 317.33 (0.21%)

    50. Errani Sara: 319.5 (0.21%)

    51. Bucsa Cristina: 325.8 (0.2%)

    52. Podoroska Nadia: 335.8 (0.2%)

    53. Krueger Ashlyn: 340.8 (0.19%)

    54. Rogers Shelby: 345.8 (0.19%)

    55. Sherif Mayar: 345.8 (0.19%)

    56. Wang Xiyu: 345.8 (0.19%)

    57. Dolehide Caroline: 345.8 (0.19%)

    58. Bronzetti Lucia: 350.8 (0.19%)

    59. Montgomery Robin: 350.8 (0.19%)

    60. Jimenez Kasintseva Victoria: 360.8 (0.18%)

    61. Maria Tatjana: 400.8 (0.16%)

    62. Rus Arantxa: 400.8 (0.16%)

    63. Schmiedlova Anna Karolina: 430.8 (0.15%)

    64. Eala Alexandra: 430.8 (0.15%)

    Victoria Azarenka – Sara Sorribes Tormo and other WTA Madrid events on our partner.

  • WTA Madrid

    Related Articles

    0 Comment