Viktoriya Tomova vs Renata Zarazua, May 07, 2024

WTA Roma, on Tuesday,

Tomova

Zarazua

Score, Highlights

Tomova 63.1% Zarazua 36.9%

Watch Watch and Bet Tomova – Zarazua available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.45 2.48 Watch Watch and Bet

Latest Results

06.05.24 Viktoriya Tomova – Anastasia Abbagnato – 2:0
24.04.24 Xin Yu Wang – Viktoriya Tomova – 2:1
17.04.24 Varvara Gracheva – Viktoriya Tomova – 2:1
12.04.24 Viktoriya Tomova – Ulrikke Eikeri – 1:2
09.04.24 Viktoriya Tomova – Clara Tauson – 0:2
06.05.24 Nuria Parrizas Diaz – Renata Zarazua – 0:2
30.04.24 Chloe Paquet – Renata Zarazua – 2:1
23.04.24 Bernarda Pera – Renata Zarazua – 2:0
22.04.24 Alycia Parks – Renata Zarazua – 0:2
18.04.24 Francisca Jorge – Renata Zarazua – 2:0

Facts

  • Tomova is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recent matches Zarazua is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Tomova could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Tomova will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Tomova won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-2.

    Latest Head To Head

    24.09.20 Viktoriya Tomova – Renata Zarazua – 0:2

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Qualification

    Semi-finals

    1 Cristian J. (1) Baptiste H.
    2 Alvisi E. Gracheva V. (13) 0 : 2
    3 Dodin O. (2) Galfi D.
    4 Niemeier J. Fruhvirtova B. (22)
    5 Golubic V. (3) Ambrosio S.
    6 Miyazaki L. Cornet A. (23)
    7 Pera B. (4) Watson H. 2 : 0
    8 Mandlik E. Bondar A. (16)
    9 Tauson C. (5) Sharma A.
    10 Danilovic O. Rakhimova K. (17)
    11 Tomova V. (6) Abbagnato A. 2 : 0
    12 Parrizas-Diaz N. Zarazua R. (20) 0 : 2
    13 Carle M. L. (7) Arango E.
    14 Preston T. Timofeeva M. (18)
    15 Siegemund L. (8) Ricci B.
    16 Vickery S. Riera J. (15)
    17 Hibino N. (9) Starodubtseva Y.
    18 Ruggeri J. Volynets K. (21)
    19 Dart H. (10) Sramkova R. 0 : 2
    20 Semenistaja D. Bouzas Maneiro J. (14) 2 : 1
    21 Masarova R. (11) Rocchetti S. 2 : 0
    22 Pigossi L. Andreeva E. (19) 2 : 0
    23 Bai Z. (12) Krunic A.
    24 Parks A. Sasnovich A. (24) 0 : 2

    Final

    1 TBD #1 Gracheva V. (13)
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 Pera B. (4) TBD #8
    5 TBD #9 TBD #10
    6 Tomova V. (6) Zarazua R. (20)
    7 TBD #13 TBD #14
    8 TBD #15 TBD #16
    9 TBD #17 TBD #18
    10 Sramkova R. Semenistaja D.
    11 Masarova R. (11) Pigossi L.
    12 TBD #23 Sasnovich A. (24)

    WTA Roma Outrights

    1. Swiatek Iga: 3.5 (13.98%)

    2. Sabalenka Aryna: 4 (12.23%)

    3. Gauff Coco: 6 (8.16%)

    4. Rybakina Elena: 8 (6.12%)

    5. Collins Danielle: 15 (3.26%)

    6. Osaka Naomi: 15 (3.26%)

    7. Pegula Jessica: 15 (3.26%)

    8. Andreeva Mirra: 15 (3.26%)

    9. Sakkari Maria: 25 (1.96%)

    10. Ostapenko Jelena: 25 (1.96%)

    11. Zheng Qinwen: 25 (1.96%)

    12. Svitolina Elina: 25 (1.96%)

    13. Jabeur Ons: 25 (1.96%)

    14. Garcia Caroline: 25 (1.96%)

    15. Vondrousova Marketa: 25 (1.96%)

    16. Halep Simona: 25 (1.96%)

    17. Haddad Maia Beatriz: 50 (0.98%)

    18. Keys Madison: 50 (0.98%)

    19. Yastremska Dayana: 50 (0.98%)

    20. Kudermetova Veronika: 50 (0.98%)

    21. Muchova Karolina: 50 (0.98%)

    22. Kasatkina Daria: 50 (0.98%)

    23. Wozniacki Caroline: 50 (0.98%)

    24. Azarenka Victoria: 50 (0.98%)

    25. Krejcikova Barbora: 50 (0.98%)

    26. Samsonova Liudmila: 50 (0.98%)

    27. Anisimova Amanda: 50 (0.98%)

    28. Andreescu Bianca: 100 (0.49%)

    29. Potapova Anastasia: 100 (0.49%)

    30. Pliskova Karolina: 100 (0.49%)

    31. Kostyuk Marta: 100 (0.49%)

    32. Kalinskaya Anna: 100 (0.49%)

    33. Mertens Elise: 100 (0.49%)

    34. Badosa Paula: 100 (0.49%)

    35. Alexandrova Ekaterina: 100 (0.49%)

    36. Noskova Linda: 100 (0.49%)

    37. Bouzkova Marie: 100 (0.49%)

    38. Kvitova Petra: 100 (0.49%)

    39. Stephens Sloane: 100 (0.49%)

    40. Fernandez Leylah: 100 (0.49%)

    41. Raducanu Emma: 100 (0.49%)

    42. Wang Xinyu (2001): 200 (0.24%)

    43. Putintseva Yulia: 200 (0.24%)

    44. Kalinina Anhelina: 200 (0.24%)

    45. Tauson Clara: 200 (0.24%)

    46. Cirstea Sorana: 200 (0.24%)

    47. Masarova Rebeka: 200 (0.24%)

    48. Boulter Katie: 200 (0.24%)

    49. Kenin Sofia: 200 (0.24%)

    50. Brady Jennifer: 200 (0.24%)

    51. Kerber Angelique: 200 (0.24%)

    52. Siniakova Katerina: 200 (0.24%)

    53. Parks Alycia: 200 (0.24%)

    54. Martic Petra: 200 (0.24%)

    55. Vekic Donna: 200 (0.24%)

    56. Linette Magda: 200 (0.24%)

    57. Fruhvirtova Linda: 200 (0.24%)

    58. Zhu Lin: 200 (0.24%)

    59. Pavlyuchenkova Anastasia: 200 (0.24%)

    60. Navarro Emma: 200 (0.24%)

    61. Stearns Peyton: 200 (0.24%)

    62. Sherif Mayar: 300 (0.16%)

    63. Blinkova Anna: 300 (0.16%)

    64. Rakhimova Kamilla: 300 (0.16%)

    65. Bucsa Cristina: 300 (0.16%)

    66. Osorio Camila: 300 (0.16%)

    67. Baindl Kateryna: 300 (0.16%)

    68. Cocciaretto Elisabetta: 300 (0.16%)

    69. Pera Bernarda: 500 (0.1%)

    70. Townsend Taylor: 500 (0.1%)

    71. Tsurenko Lesia: 500 (0.1%)

    72. Hruncakova Viktoria (Kuzmova): 500 (0.1%)

    73. Avanesyan Elina: 500 (0.1%)

    74. Bejlek Sara: 500 (0.1%)

    75. Tomova Viktoriya: 500 (0.1%)

    76. Lys Eva: 500 (0.1%)

    77. Friedsam Anna-Lena: 500 (0.1%)

    78. Bektas Emina: 500 (0.1%)

    79. Paolini Jasmine: 500 (0.1%)

    80. Parry Diane: 500 (0.1%)

    81. Tig Patricia Maria: 500 (0.1%)

    82. Mandlik Elizabeth: 500 (0.1%)

    83. Minnen Greet: 500 (0.1%)

    84. Stefanini Lucrezia: 500 (0.1%)

    85. Zidansek Tamara: 500 (0.1%)

    86. Maria Tatjana: 500 (0.1%)

    87. Dolehide Caroline: 500 (0.1%)

    88. Vickery Sachia: 500 (0.1%)

    89. Sorribes Tormo Sara: 500 (0.1%)

    90. Bolsova Zadoinov Aliona: 500 (0.1%)

    91. Siegemund Laura: 500 (0.1%)

    92. Kovinic Danka: 500 (0.1%)

    93. Davis Lauren: 500 (0.1%)

    94. Cristian Jaqueline: 500 (0.1%)

    95. Sasnovich Aliaksandra: 500 (0.1%)

    96. McNally Caty: 500 (0.1%)

    97. Bondar Anna: 500 (0.1%)

    98. Udvardy Panna: 500 (0.1%)

    99. Giorgi Camila: 500 (0.1%)

    100. Begu Irina-Camelia: 500 (0.1%)

    101. Frech Magdalena: 500 (0.1%)

    102. Zhang Shuai: 500 (0.1%)

    103. Grabher Julia: 500 (0.1%)

    104. Bonaventure Ysaline: 500 (0.1%)

    105. Volynets Katie: 500 (0.1%)

    106. Timofeeva Maria: 500 (0.1%)

    107. Martincova Tereza: 500 (0.1%)

    108. Wickmayer Yanina: 500 (0.1%)

    109. Yuan Yue (1998): 500 (0.1%)

    110. Gadecki Olivia: 500 (0.1%)

    111. Liu Claire: 500 (0.1%)

    112. Errani Sara: 500 (0.1%)

    113. Wang Xiyu: 500 (0.1%)

    114. Schmiedlova Anna Karolina: 500 (0.1%)

    115. Wang Yafan: 500 (0.1%)

    116. Brengle Madison: 500 (0.1%)

    117. Dodin Oceane: 500 (0.1%)

    118. Gracheva Varvara: 500 (0.1%)

    119. Shnaider Diana: 500 (0.1%)

    120. Trevisan Martina: 500 (0.1%)

    121. Pigossi Laura: 500 (0.1%)

    122. Korpatsch Tamara: 500 (0.1%)

    123. Bogdan Ana: 500 (0.1%)

    124. Burel Clara: 500 (0.1%)

    125. Day Kayla: 500 (0.1%)

    126. Marino Rebecca: 500 (0.1%)

    127. Peterson Rebecca: 500 (0.1%)

    128. Rus Arantxa: 500 (0.1%)

    129. Hibino Nao: 500 (0.1%)

    130. Fruhvirtova Brenda: 500 (0.1%)

    131. Danilovic Olga: 500 (0.1%)

    132. Birrell Kimberly: 500 (0.1%)

    133. Bronzetti Lucia: 500 (0.1%)

    134. Cornet Alize: 500 (0.1%)

    135. Golubic Viktorija: 500 (0.1%)

    136. Burrage Jodie: 500 (0.1%)

    137. Baptiste Hailey: 500 (0.1%)

    138. Podoroska Nadia: 500 (0.1%)

    139. Juvan Kaja: 500 (0.1%)

    140. Bassols Ribera Marina: 500 (0.1%)

    141. Niemeier Jule: 500 (0.1%)

    Short Preview

    In this upcoming WTA Roma match on May 7, 2024, Viktoriya Tomova will be facing off against Renata Zarazua. Tomova, being the home player, will have the support of the crowd behind her. However, her recent form has not been the best, as she has only won 1 out of her last 5 matches. On the other hand, Zarazua has won 2 out of her last 5 matches, showing slightly better form.

    The Bookmakers have given their coefficients as 1.45 for Tomova and 2.48 for Zarazua, indicating that Tomova is seen as the favorite to win. Our ML estimation, however, gives Tomova a 61.6% chance of winning, with Zarazua having a 38.4% chance of pulling off the upset.

    Overall, this match promises to be an exciting and competitive one, with both players looking to improve their recent form and come out on top. It will be interesting to see who will prevail in this WTA Roma encounter.

    Generated automatically

    Viktoriya Tomova – Renata Zarazua and other WTA Roma events on our partner.

  • WTA Roma

    Related Articles

    0 Comment