Virtus Francavilla vs Juve Stabia, Apr 21, 2024

Italian Serie C Group C, on Sunday,

Virtus Francavilla

Juve Stabia

Score, Highlights

Virtus Francavilla 24.7% Draw 26.7%% Juve Stabia 48.6%

Short Preview

In this upcoming match between Virtus Francavilla and Juve Stabia, both teams have had mixed results in their recent matches. Virtus Francavilla has won 2 out of their last 5 matches, while Juve Stabia has also won 2 out of their last 5 matches.

Based on the bookmakers’ coefficients and our ML estimation, Juve Stabia is the favorite to win this match with a probability of 50%. Virtus Francavilla has a probability of 24% to win, while the likelihood of a draw is 26%.

Overall, this match is expected to be closely contested, with Juve Stabia having a slight edge according to the odds. However, anything can happen in soccer, and both teams will be looking to secure a victory to improve their standings in the Serie C Group C. It will be an exciting match to watch for fans of both teams.

Facts

  • This match will be held between outsider and one of leaders (ranked 18 in the zone Serie C ~ Group A and 1 in the zone Promotion ~ Serie B).
  • Virtus Francavilla is Serie C ~ Group A
  • Juve Stabia is Confirmed as championsnQualified for Serie B
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Virtus Francavilla won 2.
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Juve Stabia will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 14 head-to-head matches Virtus Francavilla won 3 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 15-22.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Virtus Francavilla won 2 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 8-4.

    Outrights of Italian Serie C Group C Juve Stabia: 75.08% Virtus Francavilla: 0.02%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 3.74 3.46 1.9

    Latest Results

    14.04.24 USD Audace Cerignola – Virtus Francavilla Calcio – 3:0
    07.04.24 Virtus Francavilla Calcio – Calcio Catania – 1:0
    30.03.24 SSD Città di Brindisi – Virtus Francavilla Calcio – 2:0
    23.03.24 Virtus Francavilla Calcio – Nuova Monterosi FC – 2:0
    17.03.24 FC Casertana – Virtus Francavilla Calcio – 2:0
    15.04.24 Juve Stabia – FC Crotone – 1:1
    08.04.24 Benevento Calcio – Juve Stabia – 0:0
    30.03.24 Juve Stabia – ACR Messina – 4:1
    23.03.24 Sorrento FC – Juve Stabia – 1:2
    17.03.24 Foggia Calcio – Juve Stabia – 2:1

    Latest Head To Head

    16.12.23 Juve Stabia – Virtus Francavilla Calcio – 3:0
    15.03.23 Virtus Francavilla Calcio – Juve Stabia – 3:1
    13.11.22 Juve Stabia – Virtus Francavilla Calcio – 2:0
    24.04.22 Juve Stabia – Virtus Francavilla Calcio – 4:0
    19.12.21 Virtus Francavilla Calcio – Juve Stabia – 3:0

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Juve Stabia ✔ 36 21 12 3 53:21 32 75
    2 Avellino ✔ 36 19 9 8 61:28 33 66
    3 Benevento ✔ 36 17 12 7 41:32 9 63
    4 Casertana ✔ 36 16 13 7 45:35 10 61
    5 Taranto ✔ 36 18 9 9 43:30 13 59
    6 Picerno ✔ 36 15 12 9 51:37 14 57
    7 Giugliano 36 15 7 14 43:43 0 52
    8 Latina 36 14 9 13 43:45 -2 51
    9 Crotone 36 12 13 11 51:45 6 49
    10 Foggia 36 13 9 14 39:41 -2 48
    11 Audace Cerignola 36 10 17 9 49:45 4 47
    12 Sorrento 36 12 9 15 34:40 -6 45
    13 ACR Messina 36 11 11 14 38:45 -7 44
    14 Catania 36 11 9 16 36:35 1 42
    15 Potenza 36 10 11 15 36:45 -9 41
    16 Turris 36 10 10 16 44:56 -12 40
    17 Monopoli 36 9 12 15 38:47 -9 39
    18 Virtus Francavilla ✔ 36 8 9 19 29:49 -20 33
    19 Monterosi ✔ 36 7 10 19 42:62 -20 31
    20 Brindisi ✔ 36 7 7 22 27:62 -35 24

    Italian Serie C Group C Outrights

    1. Juve Stabia: 1.05 (75.08%)

    2. Avellino: 10 (7.88%)

    3. Picerno: 15 (5.26%)

    4. Benevento: 15 (5.26%)

    5. Taranto: 50 (1.58%)

    6. Casertana: 50 (1.58%)

    7. Crotone: 50 (1.58%)

    8. Audace Cerignola: 250 (0.32%)

    9. Latina: 250 (0.32%)

    10. Giugliano: 250 (0.32%)

    11. Sorrento: 250 (0.32%)

    12. ACR Messina: 500 (0.16%)

    13. Foggia: 1000 (0.08%)

    14. Potenza: 1000 (0.08%)

    15. Catania: 1000 (0.08%)

    16. Turris: 2000 (0.04%)

    17. Monterosi: 3000 (0.03%)

    18. Monopoli: 3000 (0.03%)

    19. Virtus Francavilla: 3500 (0.02%)

    20. Brindisi: 3500 (0.02%)

    Virtus Francavilla – Juve Stabia and other Italian Serie C Group C events on our partner.

  • Italian Serie C Group C

    Related Articles

    0 Comment