Volley Milano vs Trentino Volley, Apr 27, 2024

Italian SuperLega Volleyball, on Saturday,

Volley Milano

Trentino

Score, Highlights

Milano 57.5% Trentino 42.5%

Short Preview

The match between Volley Milano and Trentino Volley in the Italian SuperLega Volleyball on April 27, 2024, is expected to be a closely contested one. Volley Milano, as the home team, will have the advantage of playing in front of their home crowd. However, based on their recent performances, Volley Milano has won 2 out of their last 5 matches while Trentino Volley has won 1 out of their last 5 matches.

The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that Volley Milano is the favorite to win with odds of 1.63, while Trentino Volley has odds of 2.2. Our ML estimation gives Volley Milano a 57.9% chance of winning, with a 42.1% chance of a draw. The most likely result predicted by bookmakers is a 3:1 victory for Volley Milano.

Given the statistics and predictions, fans can expect an exciting and competitive match between Volley Milano and Trentino Volley. Both teams will be looking to secure a crucial victory, and it will be interesting to see which team comes out on top in this highly anticipated showdown.

Facts

  • 4th leg. Milano leads series 2-1.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Milano won 2.
  • Recent matches Milano is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Trentino is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Trentino could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Milano will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Milano won 4 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 15 matches and goals 24-47.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Milano won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 11-19.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 3:1

    Watch Watch and Bet Milano – Trentino available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.62 2.2
    MarathonBet 1.65 2.19 Watch Watch and Bet
    WilliamHill 1.62 2.2
    Best for US Customers 1.63 2.22

    Latest Results

    24.04.24 Trentino Volley – Volley Milano – 0:3
    20.04.24 Volley Milano – Trentino Volley – 3:1
    17.04.24 Trentino Volley – Volley Milano – 3:2
    11.04.24 Volley Milano – VC Perugia – 1:3
    07.04.24 VC Perugia – Volley Milano – 3:1
    24.04.24 Trentino Volley – Volley Milano – 0:3
    20.04.24 Volley Milano – Trentino Volley – 3:1
    17.04.24 Trentino Volley – Volley Milano – 3:2
    14.04.24 Trentino Volley – Vero Volley Monza – 2:3
    11.04.24 Vero Volley Monza – Trentino Volley – 3:1

    Latest Head To Head

    24.04.24 Trentino Volley – Volley Milano – 0:3
    20.04.24 Volley Milano – Trentino Volley – 3:1
    17.04.24 Trentino Volley – Volley Milano – 3:2
    24.01.24 Trentino Volley – Volley Milano – 3:0
    15.11.23 Volley Milano – Trentino Volley – 1:3

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    Quarter-finals

    1 Perugia (2) Verona (7) 3 : 0
    2 Piacenza (3) Milano (6) 2 : 3
    3 Trentino (1) Modena (8) 3 : 0
    4 Lube Civitanova (4) Monza (5) 2 : 3

    Semi-finals

    1 Perugia (2) Milano (6) 3 : 1
    2 Trentino (1) Monza (5) 2 : 3

    Final

    1 Perugia (2) Monza (5) 2 : 1

    3rd place

    2 Trentino (1) Milano (6) 1 : 2

    Italian SuperLega Volleyball Outrights

    1. Perugia: 1.1 (86.42%)

    2. Monza: 7 (13.58%)

    Volley Milano – Trentino Volley and other Italian SuperLega Volleyball events on our partner.

  • Italian SuperLega Volleyball

    Related Articles

    0 Comment