Warwickshire vs Nottinghamshire, Jun 01, 2024

Vitality Blast, on Saturday,

Warwickshire

Nottinghamshire

Score, Highlights

Warwickshire 52.3% Nottinghamshire 47.7%

Outrights of Vitality Blast Nottinghamshire: 10.75% Warwickshire / Birmingham Bears: 7.65%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.85 1.85
Best for US Customers 1.68 2.02

Latest Results

24.05.24 Lancashire County Cricket Club – Warwickshire Birmingham Bears – Match drawn.
17.05.24 Essex Eagles – Warwickshire Birmingham Bears – Essex won by 4 wickets.
10.05.24 Surrey County Cricket Club – Warwickshire Birmingham Bears – Surrey won by 9 wickets.
26.04.24 Warwickshire Birmingham Bears – Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – Match drawn.
19.04.24 Hampshire County Cricket Club – Warwickshire Birmingham Bears – Match drawn.
24.05.24 Worcestershire County Cricket Club – Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – Match drawn.
17.05.24 Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – Hampshire County Cricket Club – Hampshire won by 5 wickets.
10.05.24 Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – Lancashire County Cricket Club – Nottinghamshire won by 9 wickets.
26.04.24 Warwickshire Birmingham Bears – Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – Match drawn.
19.04.24 Somerset County Cricket Club – Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – Match drawn.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Warwickshire won 4.
  • Warwickshire is in unsatisfactory shape (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recent matches Nottinghamshire is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Recently Warwickshire have a series of guest games.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Warwickshire won 12 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 5568-5193.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Warwickshire won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 2785-2870.

    Latest Head To Head

    26.04.24 Warwickshire Birmingham Bears – Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – Match drawn.
    30.06.23 Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – Warwickshire Birmingham Bears – 168:172
    11.06.23 Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – Warwickshire Birmingham Bears – 155:571
    03.06.23 Warwickshire Birmingham Bears – Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – 203:214
    17.08.22 Warwickshire Birmingham Bears – Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – 271:257

    Standings

    2024

    North

    Pl W D L N/R Pts
    1 Yorkshire 1 1 0 0 0 104:101 2
    2 Northamptonshire 1 1 0 0 0 163:162 2
    3 Lancashire 1 1 0 0 0 76:75 2
    4 Leicestershire 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    5 Nottinghamshire 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    6 Warwickshire / Birmingham Bears 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    7 Derbyshire 1 0 0 1 0 162:163 0
    8 Durham 1 0 0 1 0 75:76 0
    9 Worcestershire 1 0 0 1 0 101:104 0

    South

    Pl W D L N/R Pts
    1 Surrey 1 1 0 0 0 163:162 2
    2 Gloucestershire 1 1 0 0 0 142:141 2
    3 Glamorgan 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    4 Kent 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    5 Middlesex 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    6 Somerset 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    7 Sussex 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    8 Hampshire 1 0 0 1 0 162:163 0
    9 Essex 1 0 0 1 0 141:142 0

    Vitality Blast Outrights

    1. Surrey: 5.38 (11.85%)

    2. Nottinghamshire: 5.93 (10.75%)

    3. Lancashire: 6.6 (9.66%)

    4. Somerset: 7.11 (8.97%)

    5. Warwickshire / Birmingham Bears: 8.33 (7.65%)

    6. Essex: 8.33 (7.65%)

    7. Hampshire: 11 (5.8%)

    8. Yorkshire: 11 (5.8%)

    9. Northamptonshire: 12.83 (4.97%)

    10. Kent: 14.5 (4.4%)

    11. Worcestershire: 14.67 (4.35%)

    12. Sussex: 16 (3.99%)

    13. Glamorgan: 22.33 (2.86%)

    14. Leicestershire: 23.75 (2.68%)

    15. Gloucestershire: 24.33 (2.62%)

    16. Durham: 27.67 (2.3%)

    17. Middlesex: 34.33 (1.86%)

    18. Derbyshire: 34.33 (1.86%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming Vitality Blast match between Warwickshire Birmingham Bears and Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club on June 1, 2024, promises to be an exciting contest. Warwickshire, who have won 1 out of their last 5 matches, will be looking to improve their performance and secure a victory in front of their home crowd. On the other hand, Nottinghamshire, who have won 2 out of their last 5 matches, will be aiming to continue their winning streak.

    The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that the match is expected to be closely contested, with odds of 1.77 for Warwickshire and 1.94 for Nottinghamshire. Our ML estimation gives Warwickshire a slight edge with a probability of 54.7%, while Nottinghamshire has a probability of 45.3%.

    Both teams have talented players who are capable of turning the game in their favor, so fans can expect a thrilling encounter. It will be interesting to see which team comes out on top in this crucial match.

    Generated automatically

    Warwickshire – Nottinghamshire and other Vitality Blast events on our partner.

  • Vitality Blast

    Related Articles

    0 Comment