Washington Nationals vs New York Mets, Jun 04, 2024

MLB, on Tuesday,

Washington Nationals

New York Mets

Score, Highlights

Washington 46.4% NY Mets 53.6%

Prediction (the most likely score): 3:5

Outrights of MLB New York Mets: 0.41% Washington Nationals: 0.16%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 2.08 1.8

Latest Results

02.06.24 Cleveland Guardians – Washington Nationals – 2:5
01.06.24 Cleveland Guardians – Washington Nationals – 3:2
31.05.24 Cleveland Guardians – Washington Nationals – 7:1
30.05.24 Atlanta Braves – Washington Nationals – 1:3
29.05.24 Atlanta Braves – Washington Nationals – 2:7
02.06.24 New York Mets – Arizona Diamondbacks – 4:5
01.06.24 New York Mets – Arizona Diamondbacks – 5:10
31.05.24 New York Mets – Arizona Diamondbacks – 10:9
30.05.24 New York Mets – Arizona Diamondbacks – 3:2
29.05.24 New York Mets – Los Angeles Dodgers – 3:10

Facts

  • Team outsider and a mid-table team will meet during this match (ranked 9 and 13).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Washington won 3.
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Recently Washington have a series of guest games.
  • Recently NY Mets have a series of home games.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Washington won 11 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 87-79.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Washington won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 47-45.

    Latest Head To Head

    17.03.24 Washington Nationals – New York Mets – 9:8
    15.03.24 New York Mets – Washington Nationals – 3:7
    12.03.24 Washington Nationals – New York Mets – 4:1
    07.03.24 New York Mets – Washington Nationals – 3:1
    26.02.24 Washington Nationals – New York Mets – 3:6

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 61 42 19 299:192 0.689
    2 Cleveland Guardians 59 39 20 298:220 0.661
    3 Baltimore Orioles 57 37 20 287:213 0.649
    4 Kansas City Royals 61 36 25 297:223 0.590
    5 Minnesota Twins 59 33 26 260:254 0.559
    6 Seattle Mariners 61 34 27 230:223 0.557
    7 Boston Red Sox 60 30 30 261:239 0.500
    8 Texas Rangers 59 29 30 264:256 0.492
    9 Detroit Tigers 59 29 30 254:252 0.492
    10 Toronto Blue Jays 58 28 30 231:262 0.483
    11 Tampa Bay Rays 60 29 31 234:287 0.483
    12 Houston Astros 60 26 34 260:267 0.433
    13 Oakland Athletics 61 24 37 231:295 0.393
    14 Los Angeles Angels 59 21 38 243:298 0.356
    15 Chicago White Sox 60 15 45 172:310 0.250

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 60 41 19 313:214 0.683
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 61 38 23 297:211 0.623
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 59 36 23 304:241 0.610
    4 Atlanta Braves 57 33 24 257:217 0.579
    5 San Diego Padres 62 32 30 276:265 0.516
    6 St.Louis Cardinals 57 28 29 221:262 0.491
    7 Chicago Cubs 60 29 31 257:269 0.483
    8 San Francisco Giants 60 29 31 257:286 0.483
    9 Washington Nationals 58 27 31 230:243 0.466
    10 Arizona Diamondbacks 59 27 32 274:274 0.458
    11 Pittsburgh Pirates 59 27 32 239:264 0.458
    12 Cincinnati Reds 59 26 33 242:249 0.441
    13 New York Mets 59 24 35 249:290 0.407
    14 Colorado Rockies 58 21 37 238:317 0.362
    15 Miami Marlins 60 21 39 219:301 0.350

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.85 (19.04%)

    2. New York Yankees: 5.79 (12.66%)

    3. Philadelphia Phillies: 5.89 (12.46%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 7.79 (9.42%)

    5. Atlanta Braves: 8.13 (9.02%)

    6. Cleveland Guardians: 14.79 (4.96%)

    7. Seattle Mariners: 16.07 (4.56%)

    8. Houston Astros: 17.42 (4.21%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 23.96 (3.06%)

    10. Milwaukee Brewers: 27.22 (2.7%)

    11. Minnesota Twins: 27.89 (2.63%)

    12. Kansas City Royals: 36.11 (2.03%)

    13. San Diego Padres: 36.65 (2%)

    14. Chicago Cubs: 54.47 (1.35%)

    15. San Francisco Giants: 58.24 (1.26%)

    16. Toronto Blue Jays: 59.29 (1.24%)

    17. Arizona Diamondbacks: 61.93 (1.18%)

    18. Tampa Bay Rays: 62.09 (1.18%)

    19. St.Louis Cardinals: 63.19 (1.16%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 73.48 (1%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 95.6 (0.77%)

    22. Pittsburgh Pirates: 144.46 (0.51%)

    23. Cincinnati Reds: 144.64 (0.51%)

    24. New York Mets: 180.64 (0.41%)

    25. Washington Nationals: 451.36 (0.16%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 494.66 (0.15%)

    27. Oakland Athletics: 502.66 (0.15%)

    28. Los Angeles Angels: 503.69 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1313.32 (0.06%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 2517.99 (0.03%)

    Short Preview

    The Washington Nationals will be hosting the New York Mets in this MLB matchup on June 04, 2024. Both teams have had some success in their recent games, with the Nationals winning 3 out of their last 5 matches and the Mets winning 2 out of their last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers are favoring the Nationals slightly, with coefficients of 2.08 for them to win compared to 1.8 for the Mets. Our ML estimation gives the Nationals a 47.8% chance of winning, while the Mets have a 52.2% chance.

    The most likely result predicted by bookmakers is a 3-5 win for the Mets, but anything can happen in baseball. This game is sure to be an exciting one, with both teams looking to secure a much-needed victory. Be sure to tune in to see which team comes out on top in this thrilling matchup.

    Generated automatically

    Washington Nationals – New York Mets and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment