Western Bulldogs vs Brisbane Lions, Jun 07, 2024

AFL, on Friday,

Western Bulldogs

Brisbane

Score, Highlights

Western 60.7% Brisbane 39.3%

Outrights of AFL Brisbane Lions: 2.78% Western Bulldogs: 2.24%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.55 2.47
WilliamHill 1.57 2.3
Best for US Customers 1.53 2.29

Latest Results

31.05.24 Collingwood Magpies – Western Bulldogs – 82:100
23.05.24 Western Bulldogs – Sydney Swans – 88:102
18.05.24 Greater Western Sydney Giants – Western Bulldogs – 43:70
11.05.24 Richmond Tigers – Western Bulldogs – 42:133
05.05.24 Western Bulldogs – Hawthorn Hawks – 91:98
25.05.24 Hawthorn Hawks – Brisbane Lions – 100:75
18.05.24 Brisbane Lions – Richmond Tigers – 163:44
12.05.24 Adelaide Crows – Brisbane Lions – 90:90
05.05.24 Brisbane Lions – Gold Coast Suns – 79:45
25.04.24 Greater Western Sydney Giants – Brisbane Lions – 113:59

Facts

  • This time we will watch a game between teams from the middle of a tournament table (ranked 10 and 13).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Western won 3.
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Western could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Western will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 19 head-to-head matches Western won 10 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 1756-1640.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Western won 8 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 1079-813.

    Latest Head To Head

    30.03.23 Western Bulldogs – Brisbane Lions – 67:53
    30.06.22 Brisbane Lions – Western Bulldogs – 108:67
    04.03.22 Western Bulldogs – Brisbane Lions – 80:86
    04.09.21 Brisbane Lions – Western Bulldogs – 78:79
    09.04.21 Western Bulldogs – Brisbane Lions – 73:54

    Standings

    2024

    Pl W D L %% Pts
    1 Sydney Swans 11 10 0 1 1132:754 150.13 40
    2 Essendon Bombers 11 8 1 2 931:892 104.37 34
    3 Port Adelaide Power 12 8 0 4 1078:965 111.71 32
    4 Carlton Blues 12 8 0 4 1132:1048 108.02 32
    5 Melbourne Demons 11 7 0 4 905:774 116.93 28
    6 GWS Giants 11 7 0 4 1003:875 114.63 28
    7 Geelong Cats 11 7 0 4 1028:929 110.66 28
    8 Collingwood Magpies 12 6 2 4 1030:985 104.57 28
    9 Fremantle Dockers 11 6 1 4 842:761 110.64 26
    10 Western Bulldogs 12 6 0 6 1120:923 121.34 24
    11 Gold Coast Suns 11 6 0 5 995:920 108.15 24
    12 Adelaide Crows 11 4 1 6 920:814 113.02 18
    13 Brisbane Lions 11 4 1 6 924:828 111.59 18
    14 Hawthorn Hawks 11 4 0 7 809:977 82.80 16
    15 St Kilda Saints 11 3 0 8 784:867 90.43 12
    16 West Coast Eagles 11 3 0 8 761:1075 70.79 12
    17 Richmond Tigers 11 1 0 10 696:1130 61.59 4
    18 North Melbourne 11 0 0 11 725:1298 55.86 0

    AFL Outrights

    1. Sydney Swans: 3.7 (21.8%)

    2. Carlton Blues: 6.5 (12.41%)

    3. Greater Western Sydney: 7 (11.52%)

    4. Melbourne Demons: 7.5 (10.75%)

    5. Collingwood Magpies: 7.5 (10.75%)

    6. Geelong Cats: 12 (6.72%)

    7. Essendon Bombers: 13.25 (6.09%)

    8. Port Adelaide Power: 15 (5.38%)

    9. Fremantle Dockers: 23 (3.51%)

    10. Gold Coast Suns: 26 (3.1%)

    11. Brisbane Lions: 29 (2.78%)

    12. Western Bulldogs: 36 (2.24%)

    13. Hawthorn Hawks: 76 (1.06%)

    14. Adelaide Crows: 76 (1.06%)

    15. West Coast Eagles: 251 (0.32%)

    16. St Kilda Saints: 251 (0.32%)

    17. Richmond Tigers: 751 (0.11%)

    18. North Melbourne: 1001 (0.08%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming AFL match on June 07, 2024, between Western Bulldogs and Brisbane Lions is expected to be a closely contested game based on the recent form of both teams. Western Bulldogs have won 2 out of their last 5 matches, while Brisbane Lions have also won 2 out of their last 5 matches.

    The Bookmakers coefficients suggest that Western Bulldogs are the slight favorites with odds of 1.66, compared to Brisbane Lions with odds of 2.24. Our ML estimation gives Western Bulldogs a 63.2% chance of winning, while Brisbane Lions have a 36.8% chance of coming out on top.

    Overall, this match is likely to be an exciting and competitive affair, with both teams having the potential to secure a victory. Fans can expect a thrilling display of Aussie rules football as Western Bulldogs host Brisbane Lions in what promises to be an entertaining showdown.

    Generated automatically

    Western Bulldogs – Brisbane Lions and other AFL events on our partner.

  • AFL

    Related Articles

    0 Comment