Worcestershire vs Lancashire, May 31, 2024

Vitality Blast, on Friday,

Worcestershire

Lancashire

Score, Highlights

Worcestershire 40.9% Lancashire 59.1%

Outrights of Vitality Blast Lancashire: 8.51% Worcestershire: 5.59%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 2.2 1.61
MarathonBet 2.37 1.59
WilliamHill 2.38 1.57

Latest Results

30.05.24 Yorkshire County Cricket Club – Worcestershire County Cricket Club – Yorkshire won by 8 wickets.
24.05.24 Worcestershire County Cricket Club – Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – Match drawn.
17.05.24 Surrey County Cricket Club – Worcestershire County Cricket Club – Surrey won by 281 runs.
10.05.24 Kent County Cricket Club – Worcestershire County Cricket Club – Match drawn.
26.04.24 Worcestershire County Cricket Club – Somerset County Cricket Club – Match drawn.
30.05.24 Lancashire County Cricket Club – Durham Jets – Lancashire won by 9 wickets.
24.05.24 Lancashire County Cricket Club – Warwickshire Birmingham Bears – Match drawn.
17.05.24 Lancashire County Cricket Club – Durham Jets – Lancashire won by 60 runs.
10.05.24 Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – Lancashire County Cricket Club – Nottinghamshire won by 9 wickets.
03.05.24 Lancashire County Cricket Club – Kent County Cricket Club – Kent won by 7 wickets.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Worcestershire won 2.
  • Recent matches Worcestershire is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Lancashire is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recently Lancashire have a series of home games.
  • Lancashire will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Worcestershire won 9 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 4257-3912.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Worcestershire won 6 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 1922-1705.

    Latest Head To Head

    20.06.23 Worcestershire County Cricket Club – Lancashire County Cricket Club – 165:164
    07.06.23 Lancashire County Cricket Club – Worcestershire County Cricket Club – 181:177
    10.08.22 Lancashire County Cricket Club – Worcestershire County Cricket Club – 249:248
    01.07.22 Worcestershire County Cricket Club – Lancashire County Cricket Club – 178:149
    29.05.22 Lancashire County Cricket Club – Worcestershire County Cricket Club – 183:171

    Standings

    2024

    North

    Pl W D L N/R Pts
    1 Yorkshire 1 1 0 0 0 104:101 2
    2 Northamptonshire 1 1 0 0 0 163:162 2
    3 Lancashire 1 1 0 0 0 76:75 2
    4 Leicestershire 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    5 Nottinghamshire 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    6 Warwickshire / Birmingham Bears 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    7 Derbyshire 1 0 0 1 0 162:163 0
    8 Durham 1 0 0 1 0 75:76 0
    9 Worcestershire 1 0 0 1 0 101:104 0

    South

    Pl W D L N/R Pts
    1 Surrey 1 1 0 0 0 163:162 2
    2 Gloucestershire 1 1 0 0 0 142:141 2
    3 Glamorgan 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    4 Kent 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    5 Middlesex 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    6 Somerset 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    7 Sussex 0 0 0 0 0 0:0 0
    8 Hampshire 1 0 0 1 0 162:163 0
    9 Essex 1 0 0 1 0 141:142 0

    Vitality Blast Outrights

    1. Nottinghamshire: 6.9 (10.86%)

    2. Surrey: 7.3 (10.26%)

    3. Essex: 8.1 (9.25%)

    4. Somerset: 8.3 (9.03%)

    5. Lancashire: 8.8 (8.51%)

    6. Warwickshire / Birmingham Bears: 9.9 (7.57%)

    7. Hampshire: 11 (6.81%)

    8. Worcestershire: 13.4 (5.59%)

    9. Kent: 16.25 (4.61%)

    10. Yorkshire: 16.6 (4.51%)

    11. Sussex: 18.2 (4.12%)

    12. Northamptonshire: 19 (3.94%)

    13. Durham: 25 (3%)

    14. Glamorgan: 25.4 (2.95%)

    15. Leicestershire: 28.4 (2.64%)

    16. Derbyshire: 30.4 (2.46%)

    17. Gloucestershire: 38 (1.97%)

    18. Middlesex: 39 (1.92%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming match between Worcestershire and Lancashire in the Vitality Blast on May 31, 2024, is set to be an exciting encounter. Worcestershire, the home team, has won 2 out of their last 5 matches, while Lancashire has been in good form with 4 wins in their last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers have Lancashire as the favorites with odds of 1.6, while Worcestershire is at 2.31. Our ML estimation gives Lancashire a 53.7% chance of winning, with Worcestershire at 46.3%.

    This match is expected to be closely contested, with both teams looking to secure a crucial victory. Fans can expect to see some thrilling cricket action as these two teams battle it out on the field.

    Generated automatically

    Worcestershire – Lancashire and other Vitality Blast events on our partner.

  • Vitality Blast

    Related Articles

    0 Comment