Yverdon vs Lausanne Ouchy, Apr 20, 2024

Swiss Super League, on Saturday,

Yverdon

Lausanne Ouchy

Score, Highlights

Yverdon 44.1% Draw 25.7%% Lausanne Ouchy 30.2%

Short Preview

This upcoming match between Yverdon-Sport FC and Lausanne Ouchy on April 20, 2024, is expected to be a closely contested one. Both teams have had mixed results in their previous matches, with each team winning only 1 out of their last 5 games.

The bookmakers have given relatively close coefficients for this match, with Yverdon-Sport FC being the slight favorites with odds of 2.15, compared to Lausanne Ouchy’s odds of 3.16. According to our ML estimation, Yverdon-Sport FC has a 44.2% chance of winning, while Lausanne Ouchy has a 29.8% chance, with a draw at 26%.

With the most likely result predicted to be a 1-1 draw by the bookmakers, it’s expected to be a tight and competitive match. Both teams will be looking to secure the three points and improve their position in the Swiss Super League standings. Fans can expect an exciting game with both teams giving their all to come out on top.

Facts

  • We will watch a tense game between outsiders (ranked 10 in the zone Super League (Relegation Group: ) and 12 in the zone Super League (Relegation Group: )).
  • Yverdon is Super League (Relegation Group )
  • Lausanne Ouchy is Super League (Relegation Group )
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Yverdon won 2.
  • Two teams are in a poor body shape now.
  • Yverdon will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 14 head-to-head matches Yverdon won 5 matches, drawn 6 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 13-18.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Yverdon won 4 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 9-7.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1

    Watch Watch and Bet Yverdon – Lausanne Ouchy available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 2.1 3.6 3
    bet_at_home 2.15 3.65 3.21
    MarathonBet 2.16 3.74 3.11 Watch Watch and Bet
    WilliamHill 2.05 3.6 3
    Pinnacle 2.15 3.64 3.21
    Best for US Customers 2.13 3.65 3.05

    Latest Results

    13.04.24 FC St. Gallen – Yverdon-Sport FC – 5:1
    07.04.24 Yverdon-Sport FC – Grasshoppers – 3:2
    04.04.24 FC Luzern – Yverdon-Sport FC – 1:0
    01.04.24 Yverdon-Sport FC – Young Boys – 0:0
    16.03.24 FC Lugano – Yverdon-Sport FC – 2:0
    14.04.24 Lausanne Ouchy – FC Winterthur – 0:1
    06.04.24 Lausanne Ouchy – FC Basel – 0:2
    03.04.24 Servette FC – Lausanne Ouchy – 1:2
    30.03.24 Lausanne Ouchy – FC Lugano – 1:3
    17.03.24 FC Zürich – Lausanne Ouchy – 2:2

    Latest Head To Head

    10.12.23 Yverdon-Sport FC – Lausanne Ouchy – 2:1
    28.09.23 Lausanne Ouchy – Yverdon-Sport FC – 1:1
    19.05.23 Lausanne Ouchy – Yverdon-Sport FC – 4:1
    03.02.23 Yverdon-Sport FC – Lausanne Ouchy – 1:0
    19.11.22 Lausanne Ouchy – Yverdon-Sport FC – 5:0

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Young Boys ✔ 32 18 8 6 65:31 34 62
    2 Lugano ✔ 32 17 5 10 59:44 15 56
    3 Servette ✔ 32 15 9 8 52:38 14 54
    4 Winterthur ✔ 32 13 10 9 54:54 0 49
    5 Zurich ✔ 32 12 12 8 44:34 10 48
    6 St. Gallen ✔ 32 13 8 11 52:44 8 47
    7 Luzern ✔ 32 12 7 13 40:45 -5 43
    8 Lausanne ✔ 32 10 10 12 43:46 -3 40
    9 Basel ✔ 32 11 6 15 40:50 -10 39
    10 Yverdon ✔ 32 10 7 15 40:64 -24 37
    11 Grasshoppers ✔ 32 8 6 18 35:44 -9 30
    12 Lausanne Ouchy ✔ 32 5 8 19 33:63 -30 23

    Swiss Super League Outrights

    1. Young Boys: 1.14 (78.01%)

    2. Servette: 6.5 (13.66%)

    3. Lugano: 12 (7.4%)

    4. Zurich: 185.6 (0.48%)

    5. St. Gallen: 485.6 (0.18%)

    6. Winterthur: 485.6 (0.18%)

    7. Luzern: 1000.3 (0.09%)

    Yverdon – Lausanne Ouchy and other Swiss Super League events on our partner.

  • Swiss Super League

    Related Articles

    0 Comment