Zbrojovka Brno vs Opava, Apr 27, 2024

Czech FNL, on Saturday,

Zbrojovka Brno

Opava

Score, Highlights

Zbrojovka Brno 50.4% Draw 26%% Opava 23.6%

Short Preview

In this upcoming match between Zbrojovka Brno and Opava, both teams have not been in their best form, with each team only winning one out of their last five matches. Zbrojovka Brno will have the advantage of playing at home, which could give them a slight edge in this match.

According to the bookmakers, Zbrojovka Brno is the favorite to win with odds of 1.81, while the odds for a draw are 4.01. Our ML estimation gives Zbrojovka Brno a 51.9% chance of winning, the draw a 25.5% chance, and Opava a 22.6% chance of winning.

Overall, this match is expected to be a close and competitive one, with both teams having similar chances of coming out on top. It will be interesting to see which team will be able to capitalize on their opportunities and secure the three points.

Facts

  • This time we will watch a game between teams from the middle of a tournament table (ranked 9 and 12).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Zbrojovka Brno won 3.
  • One and the other team are in an unacceptable form.
  • Zbrojovka Brno could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Zbrojovka Brno is a favorite.
  • Last 15 head-to-head matches Zbrojovka Brno won 10 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 31-18.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Zbrojovka Brno won 6 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 17-7.

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Best for US Customers 1.83 3.55 3.9

    Latest Results

    20.04.24 MFK Vyškov – Zbrojovka Brno – 1:1
    17.04.24 Zbrojovka Brno – Vysočina Jihlava – 1:0
    14.04.24 FK Varnsdorf – Zbrojovka Brno – 4:1
    06.04.24 Zbrojovka Brno – 1. Prostějov – 1:2
    29.03.24 Zbrojovka Brno – Sparta Prague B – 2:3
    21.04.24 SFC Opava – FC Vlašim – 2:2
    17.04.24 Dukla Prague – SFC Opava – 2:0
    12.04.24 SFC Opava – Sparta Prague B – 3:2
    07.04.24 Sigma Olomouc B – SFC Opava – 1:0
    03.04.24 SFC Opava – AC Sparta Prague – 0:2

    Latest Head To Head

    08.12.23 Zbrojovka Brno – SFC Opava – 2:1
    30.09.23 SFC Opava – Zbrojovka Brno – 2:1
    27.09.23 SFC Opava – Zbrojovka Brno – 3:2
    24.03.23 Zbrojovka Brno – SFC Opava – 1:0
    26.02.22 Zbrojovka Brno – SFC Opava – 3:1

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Dukla Prague 24 14 5 5 39:23 16 47
    2 Vyskov 24 12 7 5 40:28 12 43
    3 Taborsko 24 10 9 5 35:22 13 39
    4 Sigma Olomouc B 24 12 3 9 34:35 -1 39
    5 Chrudim 24 9 7 8 39:38 1 34
    6 Lisen 24 8 9 7 29:29 0 33
    7 Sparta Prague B 24 9 5 10 43:41 2 32
    8 Vlasim 24 7 11 6 32:30 2 32
    9 Brno 24 9 4 11 32:33 -1 31
    10 Pribram 24 10 3 11 25:31 -6 31
    11 Jihlava 24 8 6 10 35:33 2 30
    12 Opava 24 8 6 10 26:29 -3 30
    13 Zizkov 24 8 5 11 36:43 -7 29
    14 Varnsdorf 24 6 10 8 41:40 1 28
    15 Prostejov 24 7 3 14 30:47 -17 24
    16 Kromeriz 24 6 5 13 24:38 -14 23

    Czech FNL Outrights

    1. Dukla Prague: 1.35 (67.76%)

    2. MFK Vyskov: 3.5 (26.14%)

    3. Sigma Olomouc B: 30 (3.05%)

    4. Taborsko: 30 (3.05%)

    Zbrojovka Brno – Opava and other Czech FNL events on our partner.

  • Czech FNL

    Related Articles

    0 Comment