Zenit vs CSKA Moscow, May 11, 2024

Russian Premier League, on Saturday,

Zenit

CSKA Moscow

Score, Highlights

Zenit 53.9% Draw 25% CSKA 21.1%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.81 3.95 4.78
Best for US Customers 1.74 3.7 4.3

Latest Results

02.05.24 CSKA Moscow – Zenit St Petersburg – 1:1
28.04.24 FC Dynamo Moscow – Zenit St Petersburg – 1:0
24.04.24 Zenit St Petersburg – Rubin Kazan – 0:2
21.04.24 Zenit St Petersburg – FC Orenburg – 1:0
17.04.24 Zenit St Petersburg – FC Spartak Moscow – 0:0
02.05.24 CSKA Moscow – Zenit St Petersburg – 1:1
28.04.24 Baltika Kaliningrad – CSKA Moscow – 3:1
25.04.24 CSKA Moscow – FC Spartak Moscow – 0:0
20.04.24 CSKA Moscow – FC Akhmat Grozny – 1:2
16.04.24 CSKA Moscow – Baltika Kaliningrad – 2:0

Facts

  • Watch a battle-game between leader and a mid-table team (ranked 1 and 8).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Zenit won 2.
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Recently CSKA have a series of home games.
  • In this match Zenit is a favorite.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Zenit won 10 matches, drawn 8 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 28-14.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Zenit won 6 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 14-7.

    Latest Head To Head

    02.05.24 CSKA Moscow – Zenit St Petersburg – 1:1
    03.09.23 CSKA Moscow – Zenit St Petersburg – 1:1
    15.07.23 Zenit St Petersburg – CSKA Moscow – 1:0 penalties
    19.03.23 CSKA Moscow – Zenit St Petersburg – 1:0
    13.08.22 Zenit St Petersburg – CSKA Moscow – 2:1

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Zenit 26 15 5 6 44:23 21 50
    2 Krasnodar 27 14 8 5 41:26 15 50
    3 Dynamo Moscow 26 13 8 5 43:33 10 47
    4 Spartak Moscow 26 12 6 8 37:31 6 42
    5 Lokomotiv Moscow 26 10 11 5 44:37 7 41
    6 Krylya Sovetov 27 11 7 9 44:37 7 40
    7 FK Rostov 26 11 7 8 39:39 0 40
    8 CSKA Moscow 26 9 11 6 45:36 9 38
    9 Rubin Kazan 26 10 7 9 24:31 -7 37
    10 Akhmat Grozny 27 9 5 13 30:38 -8 32
    11 Orenburg 27 7 8 12 31:36 -5 29
    12 Pari NN 26 8 4 14 25:38 -13 28
    13 Fakel Voronezh 26 6 9 11 19:28 -9 27
    14 Baltika 26 7 5 14 28:32 -4 26
    15 Ural 26 6 7 13 25:40 -15 25
    16 Sochi 26 4 8 14 26:40 -14 20

    Short Preview

    The match between Zenit St Petersburg and CSKA Moscow on May 11, 2024, is expected to be a closely contested game based on the recent form of both teams. Zenit has won 1 out of their last 5 matches, while CSKA Moscow has also won 1 out of their last 5 matches.

    Bookmakers have given Zenit St Petersburg the slight edge with odds of 1.78, while CSKA Moscow are the underdogs with odds of 4.54. Our ML estimation gives Zenit a 54.3% chance of winning, with a 24.8% chance of a draw and a 20.9% chance of CSKA Moscow coming out on top.

    Overall, this match is expected to be a close and exciting encounter, with both teams looking to secure a valuable victory in the Russian Premier League. Fans can expect a competitive game with both sides giving their all to come out on top.

    Generated automatically

    Zenit – CSKA Moscow and other Russian Premier League events on our partner.

  • Russian Premier League

    Related Articles

    0 Comment