Zizou Bergs vs Tristan Schoolkate, Jun 09, 2024

ATP Hertogenbosch, on Sunday,

Zizou Bergs

Tristan Schoolkate

Score, Highlights

Bergs 57.3% Schoolkate 42.7%

Watch Watch and Bet Bergs – Schoolkate available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.64 2.2 Watch Watch and Bet

Latest Results

08.06.24 Zizou Bergs – Omar Jasika – 2:0
01.06.24 Zizou Bergs – Grigor Dimitrov – 1:3
30.05.24 Zizou Bergs – Maximilian Marterer – 3:1
26.05.24 Alejandro Tabilo – Zizou Bergs – 1:3
24.05.24 Zizou Bergs – Mathias Bourgue – 2:0
08.06.24 Tristan Schoolkate – Terence Atmane – 2:1
05.06.24 Tristan Schoolkate – Billy Harris – 0:2
04.06.24 Emilio Nava – Tristan Schoolkate – 1:2
03.06.24 Tristan Schoolkate – Clement Chidekh – 2:0
02.06.24 Tristan Schoolkate – Ryan Seggerman – 2:0

Facts

  • Instantly two players are in a excellent shape.
  • Bergs could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Bergs will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Recently, the players did not play each other.

    Standings

    Draw

    2024

    Semi-finals

    1 Koolhof W. (Alt) Haase R. (WC) 0 : 2
    2 Hsu Y. H. Napolitano S. (7) 1 : 2
    3 Walton A. (2) Huesler M. 0 : 2
    4 Virtanen O. Svajda Z. (6)
    5 Bergs Z. (3) Jasika O. 2 : 0
    6 Schoolkate T. Atmane T. (5) 2 : 1
    7 Garin C. (4) Yevseyev D. 2 : 0
    8 Brouwer G. Moreno De Alboran N. (8) 2 : 1

    Final

    1 Haase R. Napolitano S. (7)
    2 Huesler M. TBD #4
    3 Bergs Z. (3) Schoolkate T.
    4 Garin C. (4) Brouwer G.

    Short Preview

    In this upcoming ATP Hertogenbosch match on June 09, 2024, Zizou Bergs will be facing off against Tristan Schoolkate.

    Zizou Bergs, who is the home favorite, has been in good form recently, winning 4 of his last 5 matches. On the other hand, Tristan Schoolkate has also been performing well, with 4 wins in his last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that Zizou Bergs is the slight favorite in this matchup, with odds of 1.64 compared to 2.2 for Tristan Schoolkate.

    Our ML estimation gives Zizou Bergs a 59.4% chance of winning, while Tristan Schoolkate has a 40.6% chance.

    Overall, this promises to be an exciting and closely contested match between two talented players. Be sure to tune in to see who will come out on top in this ATP Hertogenbosch showdown.

    Generated automatically

    Zizou Bergs – Tristan Schoolkate and other ATP Hertogenbosch events on our partner.

  • ATP Hertogenbosch

    Related Articles

    0 Comment