Barcelona vs Olympiacos Piraeus, May 08, 2024

Euroleague, on Wednesday,

Barcelona

Olympiacos

Score, Highlights

Barcelona 61.3% Olympiacos 38.7%

Short Preview

The upcoming Euroleague match on May 08, 2024, between FC Barcelona Basketball and Olympiacos Piraeus promises to be an exciting one. Barcelona, the home team, has won 2 out of their last 5 matches, while Olympiacos Piraeus has won 3 out of their last 5 matches.

According to the bookmakers, Barcelona is the favorite to win with odds of 1.57, while Olympiacos Piraeus has odds of 2.49. Our own estimation gives Barcelona a 58.7% chance of winning, with a 41.3% chance of a draw.

The most likely result predicted by the bookmakers is a close game, with a final score of 79:75 in favor of Barcelona. Both teams will be looking to secure a crucial victory in this match to improve their standing in the Euroleague. It is expected to be a highly competitive and intense game with both teams giving their all on the court. Fans can look forward to a thrilling encounter between these two top European basketball teams.

Facts

  • 5th leg. Series tied 2-2.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Barcelona won 3.
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Barcelona could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Barcelona will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Barcelona won 11 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 1496-1462.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Barcelona won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 849-821.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 79:75

    Outrights of Euroleague Barcelona: 13.14%

    Watch Watch and Bet Barcelona – Olympiacos available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.57 2.49 Watch Watch and Bet

    Latest Results

    02.05.24 Olympiacos Piraeus BC – FC Barcelona Basketball – 92:58
    30.04.24 Olympiacos Piraeus BC – FC Barcelona Basketball – 80:82 OT
    28.04.24 BC Andorra – FC Barcelona Basketball – 108:92
    26.04.24 FC Barcelona Basketball – Olympiacos Piraeus BC – 77:69
    24.04.24 FC Barcelona Basketball – Olympiacos Piraeus BC – 75:77
    02.05.24 Olympiacos Piraeus BC – FC Barcelona Basketball – 92:58
    30.04.24 Olympiacos Piraeus BC – FC Barcelona Basketball – 80:82 OT
    26.04.24 FC Barcelona Basketball – Olympiacos Piraeus BC – 77:69
    24.04.24 FC Barcelona Basketball – Olympiacos Piraeus BC – 75:77
    18.04.24 Olympiacos Piraeus BC – ASP Promitheas Patras – 80:69

    Latest Head To Head

    02.05.24 Olympiacos Piraeus BC – FC Barcelona Basketball – 92:58
    30.04.24 Olympiacos Piraeus BC – FC Barcelona Basketball – 80:82 OT
    26.04.24 FC Barcelona Basketball – Olympiacos Piraeus BC – 77:69
    24.04.24 FC Barcelona Basketball – Olympiacos Piraeus BC – 75:77
    10.01.24 FC Barcelona Basketball – Olympiacos Piraeus BC – 86:78

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    Quarter-finals

    1 Real Madrid (1) Baskonia (8) 3 : 0
    2 Barcelona (4) Olympiacos (5) 2 : 2
    3 Panathinaikos (2) Maccabi Tel Aviv (7) 2 : 2
    4 Monaco (3) Fenerbahce (6) 1 : 2

    Euroleague Outrights

    1. Real Madrid: 2.15 (40.84%)

    2. Fenerbahce: 6 (14.66%)

    3. Barcelona: 6.69 (13.14%)

    4. Panathinaikos: 8.85 (9.94%)

    5. Maccabi Tel Aviv: 9.88 (8.9%)

    6. Olympiacos Piraeus: 13 (6.77%)

    7. AS Monaco: 15.31 (5.75%)

    Barcelona – Olympiacos Piraeus and other Euroleague events on our partner.

  • Euroleague

    Related Articles

    0 Comment