Real Madrid vs Olympiacos Piraeus, May 24, 2024

Euroleague, on Friday,

Real Madrid

Olympiacos

Score, Highlights

Real Madrid 66.3% Olympiacos 33.7%

Prediction (the most likely score): 82:76

Outrights of Euroleague Real Madrid: 40.62%

Watch Watch and Bet Real Madrid – Olympiacos available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.45 2.75
bet_at_home 1.45 2.81
betsson 1.45 2.9
MarathonBet 1.45 2.88 Watch Watch and Bet
WilliamHill 1.44 2.85
Pinnacle 1.45 2.81
Best for US Customers 1.41 2.75

Latest Results

17.05.24 Gran Canaria 2014 – Real Madrid basketball – 71:73
15.05.24 Real Madrid basketball – Gran Canaria 2014 – 105:70
12.05.24 Real Madrid basketball – Saski Baskonia – 106:100
10.05.24 Valencia BC – Real Madrid basketball – 99:93
05.05.24 Real Madrid basketball – CB Granada – 94:80
18.05.24 AEK Athens BC – Olympiacos Piraeus BC – 68:100
15.05.24 Olympiacos Piraeus BC – AEK Athens BC – 92:75
12.05.24 Kolossos Rodou BC – Olympiacos Piraeus BC – 66:100
08.05.24 FC Barcelona Basketball – Olympiacos Piraeus BC – 59:63
02.05.24 Olympiacos Piraeus BC – FC Barcelona Basketball – 92:58

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Real Madrid won 3.
  • Real Madrid is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Olympiacos is in super shape now and in the last match got series of victories (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • Olympiacos could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Real Madrid will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Real Madrid won 12 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 1593-1543.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Real Madrid won 8 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 835-735.

    Latest Head To Head

    25.01.24 Real Madrid basketball – Olympiacos Piraeus BC – 90:85
    05.12.23 Olympiacos Piraeus BC – Real Madrid basketball – 71:77
    21.05.23 Olympiacos Piraeus BC – Real Madrid basketball – 78:79
    20.01.23 Olympiacos Piraeus BC – Real Madrid basketball – 73:60
    19.10.22 Real Madrid basketball – Olympiacos Piraeus BC – 87:89

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    Quarter-finals

    1 Real Madrid (1) Baskonia (8) 3 : 0
    2 Barcelona (4) Olympiacos (5) 2 : 3
    3 Panathinaikos (2) Maccabi Tel Aviv (7) 3 : 2
    4 Monaco (3) Fenerbahce (6) 2 : 3

    Euroleague Outrights

    1. Real Madrid: 2.25 (40.62%)

    2. Panathinaikos: 3.5 (26.13%)

    3. Fenerbahce: 5.45 (16.76%)

    4. Olympiacos Piraeus: 5.55 (16.49%)

    Short Preview

    Real Madrid basketball faces Olympiacos Piraeus BC in a highly anticipated Euroleague match on May 24, 2024. Both teams have been in good form recently, with Real Madrid winning 4 of their last 5 matches and Olympiacos Piraeus BC also winning 4 of their last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers have Real Madrid as the favorites with coefficients of 1.44, while Olympiacos Piraeus BC has coefficients of 2.84. Our ML estimation gives Real Madrid a 65.1% chance of winning, with a 34.9% chance of a draw.

    The most likely result according to bookmakers is a close game with a score of 82:76 in favor of Real Madrid. Fans can expect an exciting match between two top European basketball teams, with both sides motivated to secure a crucial victory.

    Generated automatically

    Real Madrid – Olympiacos Piraeus and other Euroleague events on our partner.

  • Euroleague

    Related Articles

    0 Comment